Settlement on GORTNEN - EU West

I think 2 would be the best that way if needed you can expand the city on both sides

Dear all,

I just have marked the place for the “farm”. When I took the picture the word “Farm” as a placeholder was still in work. On one site I respected a natural “cliff” as limitation. Is that okay or do you better like a complete square field?

Second (also as a placeholder) I marked the ground in about middle of the fenced area. We can now discuss the design of the center building. I already made a proposal of how could it look like (see the picture above at the voting).
Do you have other ideas wishes?

As explained in the beginning this by the way is a puplic project. Everone can help building / shaping it due to what we define now.

i think full square is better. you have still build over 1 natural cliff so why not go over 2 natural cliff.

1 Like

i think full square is better. you have still build over 1 natural cliff so why not go over 2 natural cliff.

As information for all we have atm round about 90 free market places with a size from 2 Beacons

i think, if all fields full we have 100 shops, thats enough XD

##How big should be the base for a shop in the market sector, 1 or 2 Beacons ?
###Maximum Size still 2 Beacons.

• 1 Beacon as standart size
  • 2 Beacon as standart size
0 voters
1 Like

@Smoothy we have now 5 votes for 2 beacons as standart size, no one against it. so can you pls edit a second time your top post ? ^^

1 Like

Since I cannot log in for a week or so, did anything change? haha
Update me please :smiley:

not real, still all the same

edit:
i see we have outside a big castle since 1 or 2 days from @Combatman12

and he order a beacon

but he had still a beacon with all 12 plots, but the building oversize a bit
edit2:

edit 3:
should we play with the old and new beacons here in the project ?

i think we should do it not, but it is not only a decision from me. @Smoothy and the rest of the community where build in this project with us.

:stuck_out_tongue:

A wild Combatman12 appears,

also ty to whoever left that gleam ^^

what did you mean ? i cant understand what you mean

Somebody left some gleam blocks in my castle, so I was thanking whoever it was.

ok i was still outside the castle

@Combatman12 did you read the first post, with the community rules at this settlement? Just curious :smile:

What do you mean saint? there is just one kind of beacon. Or you get a giant beacon from devs…

you can get a beacon from the dev`with a variable size and max high or you can make self a beacon with beacon block and plotter

I read it a while ago, I thought the jist of it was be respectful and if you build in the market stick to a single plot otherwise build something bigger elsewhere but not larger than other buildings in the same area.

That castle isn’t meant to be that big just big enough to put some stuff in and have a ‘home’ somewhere.

okay then :slight_smile:

@Combatman12
it is not meant evil from me, but has brought me to the question of how we want to handle it XD

if it is allowed i build maybe a second building if it is not allowed then not ^^

so what is you opinion @Smoothy, both or only the new ? this rule is still for outside the market place

I have add a Picture from this Project here to the Official Screenshot Submission Thread

Official Screenshot Submission Thread - klick here XD

I think it doesn’t matter, as long as the covered builds are not giant.
If his fortress does not get much bigger, i don’t care about the beacon :wink:

what server are you on

Woah mate … this topic was already rotten and felt in pieces (3 months without activity)… you are a necromancer :stuck_out_tongue: just kidding … :stuck_out_tongue:

TBH at the moment there will most likely be noone on gortnen because we are all on the C++ test worlds.