Settlement ownership based on beacon age?

I know old plots take priority in a settlement, right. So let’s say, somebody built a great, sprawling city, that ends up bumping into a single plot beacon with ~500 prestige, that was placed before that person’s great city. If the owner of the single-plot beacon came back and decided to prestige bomb that one plot, would they then basically own the city, because their beacon is older?

2 Likes

No you would be absorbed until your build exceeded the cities prestige. Then the city would add to your settlements prestige after you exceeded said city’s current prestige. Until that point your plots prestige would add to their cities prestige.

2 Likes

Pretty sure whoever has the most prestige wins, regardless of beacon age.

6 Likes

Like DK said, beacon age doesn’t count for anything, except for reserved plots.
City ownership is all about prestige

3 Likes

Ahh I see, thank you all very much! I was a bit confuzzled on that whole age thing. Glad to know my city will always be mine :blush:

3 Likes

Me 2 and will be a Landmark for Future to come Mwahahaha :cookie:

1 Like

Cookie Kingdom invasion? D:

3 Likes

Would do it but i just dont have enough patience To conquer the cookieland. Houches is my fav planet. So Pretty.

5 Likes

Agreed :ok_hand:t2: love it there

1 Like

Is there a way to stop some scurrellous scamp absorbing you into their city?

2 Likes

I think its more of a gentlemans agreement type of thing.
Sure CoC says that you are not allowed to trap players beacon so that he/she cant expand… Or something… Cannot remember Word For word

1 Like

Plot age counts for reserved plots, not beacon age. (Beacon age was only used for the seeding when they added reserved plots)

1 Like

You right, that is what I meant to say.

Beacon age really doesn’t matter then lol

2 Likes

Turn on plot protection so they can’t build next to you. It’s pretty much why plot protection was added

3 Likes