Settlement Prestige not adding up

Good Afternoon,

My settlement is Ashenvale on Lutrion, recently I have noticed the prestige for ashenvale has dropped a lot.

My beacons show 46,674 on my home and shop.
The city centre and pathways are 73830. But under my name in the settlement, it only shows 49,589 from me.

It should be showing 120,504 for me, but only shows 51 plots and where it should be 251 plots for the roads + 48 for my home and shop. The only change I have made recently is expanded the nearby roads to reserve plots for the future, and upgraded the central hub with more levels.

Why is it only recognising some of the prestige and 51 plots? There all connected.

Would like to know what the Oort is going on.

1 Like

There are two areas for prestige.
Player (not account, but player) prestige.

And Total settlement prestige.

I figured it out. Someone’s build had become its own settlement and caused my settlement to be unable to bridge between my home and the city paths and hub.

Yea they don’t want roads to count. Found that out the hard way after spending a ton of time on making a nice layout to build my settlement up. It much pretty says your nice roads and hard work don’t count. I separated my road beacon and have stop working on them.

Atm it’s way too wonky. It managed to nuke my settlement because of a nearby build.

I wonder how does the game define a “road”? And more over, can roads still be used as a way to collect footfall?

I learned a little by reading posts like this one. Issue with merging beacons
And yes you can still collect footfall.

To summarize and after some try ingame you have these options:

3 plots wide - 1 plot height

2 plots wide - 2 plots height

1 plot wide - 3 plots height

If anyone find another combo im very interested too. Thanks! :heart:

It was sorted. I had to merge my two beacons into one so it had enough prestiege to become a road when people built up on the edge of the capital.