Settlement shows up on another planet

hello,

I would like to know whenever I chance planet my settlement in Dzassak is shown up as capital and takes the prestige from the settlement from Xa Frant?
when I click on it, it disappears but just reappears after changing planet again

I have not plotted from Xa Frant to Dzassak :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Have been seeing this to also Terra (non existing antar settlement) keeps popping up. :wink:

I had something similar a while back. iLLumiNaughty showed up on, I think it was Cephonex… at first I thought someone must be trolling. Upon further investigation, it ended up being a glitch and it went back to normal… I don’t remember if I went to sanctum or what… I thought I had a SS but I can’t find it. This happened a couple months ago.

Very strange. Could you try submitting a game log after clicking on it if possible?

After clicking on a glichted display, it vanish into the void like nothing there.
This glitch has been occurting since release and hasnt been fixed yet.

I had this issue about 3-4 days ago as well - I’ll try and remember to submit a log if I see it again.

I have witnessed that on my homeworld… Magical Unicorn Valley from the neighboring planet sometime shows up on my homeworld map! I have a suspicion that the location on the map is the coords of its true location on the neighboring planet. Definitely a Bug, but a harmless one I suppose in the grand scheme of things!

I’ve had this bug for at least as long as settlements have existed.

2 Likes

Same here…

As in shown on 2 seperated planets?

Anyways its been for the last few days and now it won’t show anymore how odd lol but as soon as it’s showing again I will submit a game log. Maybe it needs to be triggered don’t know

I once had that bug a little while ago. I was looking at the settlement list and Alder initiative (great city neighboring sasquatchville and made by same creator) said alder and Maryx!!!

If there’s a one-direction chain pattern to the planets that the place (a beacon or a consolidated populated area? I might have missed that in the description and will read back after posting this) then there might be a goof in the handling of the object ID number for some wierd boundary condition – has it been happening more often lately?

@vdragon game log send it kept showing up again

1 Like

Thanks for submitting it, it’s been added to the bug database.

1 Like

Thank you kindly

On time I we saw our old city on tana, my friend thought someone took our city name and color, turned out to be a bug, I also say illuminaughty on phem ones from the sanctum.