Shake 'n BCON' BRGR

Hey peeps!

TEMPORARY NOTICE
-I was over eager making snowballs, please come grab some free bawls from the floating shop stand in the front, they all have to go!-

So I’m moving the BCON BRGR thread here, with a single post to keep you updated on what is going on at the BRGR. I’ll keep this link To the old BRGR thread in case people want to look at some soon-to-be outdated screenshots and what’s gone down previously.

The BRGR has moved up in the world, literally. Its up in the sky now, because leaving your burger on the ground is how you get ants. I’ve got space for 2 more 1x2 or 1x3 portals under it if anyone is interested.

No spoilers here, but you could say that I’m turning it into a gatherer’s destination, with some nice items/ tools for you all and an expanded range of yummy foods. My prices will remain stable, but not quite as constant as my supply.

Due to the lack of interest, baskets will probably be scaled down but with the upcoming footfall changes I’ll rather focus on my paying customer base. I’ll gather what people dont sell, and I’ll even sell the stuff people dont buy :rofl:.

As always, due north of ULTIMA hub, even closer with the brilliant new snaking stairs they recently added. PM me for anything you want that i dont have, or anything you’re selling that you think i should be interested in.

BCON or bust!

…future posts…

1. Stocking of all the foods is in full swing, drop by for everything from cooked yams to the ol’ favourite teach and persisting pies. I’m also setting up for all the lesser used shielding and protecting foods in the back, so if you ever feel like trying them out you know who has stock :wink:

2. We are almost there! We will see the expansion to cover shielding foods completed before new year, and if local lag allows the BRGR stalk will also take on its final form: A 6x6 solid structure has never been more traversable.

Once this is fully operational, we’ll take the BRGR to the next level!

3 Likes

I may be interested in another portal, may just be under your burger :ok_hand:

1 Like