Share pictures of the place you live in Boundless

heh, well, my workshop areas are small atmo as don’t do much crafting now (not making coils…don’t even have any furnaces out) but storage area defintely not small…fun to grapple about at speed.
updated my post with directions :+1:

3 Likes

I already had posted this before I seen this one but that is my home : )

8 Likes

The center of my base has since shortly after game launch been Chateau Excelsior .

13 Likes

I’m building in Refgar and am in the middle of building a massive base. It’s very much a wip.

An overview of the project so far.

Inside the plaza

The outside of the build

The start of my Color Storage

You can also find me through 2 portals.

1. From Planet Brown Town
  2. A portal on the West side of EZPZ Sochaltin 1.
20 Likes

Omg that Color storage made me moist hahaha that is Soooo nice :blush:

lmao it’s a spiral with secret tunnels.

My small simple build on Trior (just a short distance from @the-moebius. Been here for almost 6 months (longest I’ve stayed in a single place).

19 Likes

im not going anywhere that place be my house one day :grin: at least the farm is finished atm
i checked it out very nice build

1 Like

I used to live inside of a mountain on Minorengle.

rn I live on Trior

14 Likes

Trior might be my favorite t1 planet, i love the nature shots there

2 Likes

I’ve been exploring that one recently, really cool

1 Like

Many years ago, when The Shire on Storis II was very busy, Jarohdan built a hobbit hole and I built a cottage

I even built my first garden

Then we decided to build a retreat to make gathering resources easier so we went a long way out and built another cottage (lyrics change fairly frequently)

and a factory (the old hub used to be on the forecourt here, back when we only had one to the Shire, one to Lacuna, and one to Portal Seekers Grov Te, we didn’t need a lot of space)

Our little retreat grew a bit; the diamond hedge goes all around a forest garden (ongoing wip)

then came the Colosseum, and because we had the Emperor’s Royal Box we figured we should build a royal villa (wip)

then we decided we needed an aqueduct to feed the villa

that goes back almost to where The Shire used to be

So if you go through this door, you find a pathway on the other side

Because it’s impossible to only work on one idea at time, next largeish build will be an island, because I miss the old New Oortia walled island that used to be next to The Shire. :slight_smile:

13 Likes