Share Your Gaming Set Up (2023)

Shifting around in a chair is pretty ergonomic thought

2 Likes

17 Likes

@DeadDigger thank you for making me feel better about my own cable management :grin: I jest! (my tangle was hidden in shadows). Also I think you have as many screens as I have headphones :+1:

3 Likes

I even have 2 more ._. I just hide the work laptops

2 Likes

@Coolpants I see that RTX hiding down there, nice little flex :wink: What series we talkin’?

@DeadDigger Hmm… needs more screens. I know that laptop is secured in, but damn that gives me anxiety :joy:

1 Like

well i have a tv, that is connectable too and not more space for screens :expressionless:

1 Like

It’s a 3090 but those 40’s are calling my name man, lol.

3 Likes

Daaaaamn boi that’s a thicc card!

2 Likes

My chaotic messy setup

15 Likes

21 Likes

23 Likes

My laptop died that’s why I’m not online currently and for now can’t afford a new one :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

You guys make me jealous :sob::+1:

11 Likes

Here’s my happy place. :blush:

I play on both PC and PS4 :blush:

13 Likes

Do like @HOST did and do a GoFundMe. The people in the community will contribute.

As to myself, my desk is a bit messy and I’d have to clean first.

4 Likes

@tarranth I was lucky back then and I’m blessed :raised_hands: :innocent: but it’s against the rules now unfortunately

2 Likes

Weird wonder why?

Never hurts to try @SenshiroSan

2 Likes

Please point out where it’s “against the rules”? I thought the whole point is that we as a community come together and help out other people play the game?

4 Likes

Well all I know is that I shared a gofundme from a fellow boundless player to give back and to help out. and as soon as I posted it my forum account got banned for 100 years, I contacted the support
And this was the reply.

2 Likes

Ok so just move that to discord or pms I guess. Reaching out to people can still happen.

4 Likes

Totally! :ok_hand:

4 Likes