Share Your Gaming Set Up (2023)

Show off your gaming set ups, points for cool ones and extra points for really scuffed ones of course :ok_hand:

Me, I have finally joined the Multiple Monitor Gang thanks to a generous mate. The quality of life is surprising a lot :joy: (yes mine is pretty scuffed/worn)

17 Likes

here is my mess as is, though did remove a box of tissues…always taken out of context (runny nose!)

:+1: makes life a lot easier…use my 2nd for plex or boundless when on treadmill
also nice corsair case…great for all kinds of builds.

13 Likes

Oh yeh the runny box tissues :thinking:

That’s a great idea with the treadmill.

Wait… how many heads do you have?!

12 Likes

Damn guys, so fancy and advanced :astonished: happy playing! :blush:

4 Likes

well, my middle name is Zaphod so…
I’m old and have accumulated a messy headphone collection…nothing fancy but some are pretty good for certain types of music (from clean and neutral to warm and bassy)

7 Likes

Clearly you have arms attached to those additional heads and now we know exactly HOW you build so darn much and fast!

4 Likes

I’ve always wanted to have extra 2 retractable arms, like Stitch, for multiple reasons. But never thought about how cool gaming would be with them :joy:

5 Likes

My comfy, cozy, somewhat messy gaming cave. :grin: Steam Deck docked has become my go-to at home, though still playing some PS4.

22 Likes

13 Likes

@bucfanpaka Paka! What a chilled room you have there, is that a sofa or a huge bean bag?!

@Solgato I have nothing but respect for that chad gaming set up :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Papasan chair. :smiley: Best gaming chair for me, provides good support and comfort, only type of chair I can play for hours in without discomfort or shifting around.

2 Likes

Oh damn, just googled them… :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I had to share my Razer setup :slight_smile:

19 Likes

I knew that the beast who was powering Bastion Concrete had to have an insane set up :joy::ok_hand:

3 Likes

I would share a picture but that would mean I would have to clean my desk. Maybe one day… :grimacing:

6 Likes

Here’s where the magic happens for me. :rofl::rofl::rofl::v:

17 Likes

Art, gaming and sports = solid place to veg out and play some Boundless :ok_hand:

But I am slightly disappointed you’re not in an adams-family-like attic with a wall full of black georgio oortys watching you play :joy:

8 Likes

No Oorty’s but I do have an Oscar who is sometimes in a fowl mood lol .

14 Likes

wow, a gleambow bird :eyes:

6 Likes

Not much compared to the other setups here but it gets it done
Edit: included ninja kitty helper.

15 Likes