Shedding some 'Weight'

I have a ton of stuff I want to get rid of. A “collection” (all right it’s a hoard) of blocks that I have tiny amounts of. These are not large number of blocks, it’s tons of colors.

I think someone will be happier to have these than me right now.

etcetera, etcetera, etcetera … I’m done clipping little pics but if you are who I’m looking for you’re already breathing heavily.

Yes, if those pictures excited you, then you are who I’m looking for. I was just going to clear these from reclaim into some chests and forget them again lol. But I feel like somewhere there’s probably a color storage built, and it’s wanting some colors.

That’s just a preview ofc i’m talking about mud, ash, sand, three types trunk, three types foliage, three types stone. Mold, Growth, Tangle. Ice if you like, glacier. My color collection of everything but glass and gleam I think. Oh yeah soils. The remains of the gleambow events, along with some random odds dropped off after exo trips, etc… over several years of hoarding.

Ideally I’m looking to pass these along to someone who is wishing they had such a (nearly) complete collection of color samples. Some blocks that I actively farmed or have a ton of I’ll keep but I’ll be sure and include some of them as well.

I’m working 5-6 days a week right now, depending on your schedule it might take a minute to meet up or something. This isn’t urgent, and I suspect there’s more than one person interested so whatever, state your interest and we’ll sort something out.

I’m not interested in selling them.

2 Likes

Sure, I will take the lot if possible, can throw you some spark blocks ( enriched Combustion Particle)… and you could also join my gleambow platform sometime to stack even more chaos on top of it all :-p (aka I setup a beacon with chests you drop into)… and you hunt some more if you want Gleambow T6 meteors with my platform and take what you want and leave what you don’t for me to reclaim ( suppose it would work for you to transfer the zerg of blocks you have also…) :slight_smile:

@Foxx449 chan this is for me and you

1 Like

If no one wants them I will take everything!

I swear on everything if you have white mud and your not giving it to me then you really don’t care about Bob…unless you already gave it to me…did you?

1 Like

Back at the PC for a minute, I’m actually being called in to work for 2 hours, ugh. TBF they wanted me for 6 though :rofl:

I opened that back up, I don’t see one single white, and if I ever had any, you have probably already sat on them.

I was worried this could be competitive or cause hard feelings and it seems like there’s plenty of interest. I’ll pull this out of reclaim tonight into some chests and get a feel for the actual size of it.

@Huntsman this one is about the colors, in most cases I only have a couple or a few of each of whatever colors are here in these natural blocks. Colors that I farmed heavily or are/were part of my building, in most cases I’ll be tossing in a stack so they’re included with the colors.

TBF though @BabyCookie or @XxymoxX I’m gonna be honest guys happy to hand this pile of blocks over to either of these showcase players. Both huge contributors, proven long-timers, mega builders, blah blah yeah…

If one of you would like to concede that would probably save me some guilt having to decide, I’ll flip a coin after work.

As for any other interested parties, sorry I don’t want to drag this out or try and suddenly turn it into any sort of contest or … <insert drama> format. Thanks for your interest I’m sure these will be in a good home.

:+1:

3 Likes

I would be happy to take it all but if @XxymoxX -chan wants it Give it to him I really just want all the Rock and Gravel if that’s ok with you 2

3 Likes

I just want a cookie

3 Likes

There are cookies involved??? :heart_eyes::cookie:

1 Like

If this is still up for grabs, I’d love to throw my name in the hat. Go leaps and bounds towards my (wip) color storage build.

Cheers

1 Like

I will jump out of the draw :slight_smile:

I’ll take everything except for the rock and gravel which can go to @BabyCookie.

2 Likes

Sorry but the split is done.

I have everything in one plot right now. I’ll move the gravel and rock to another plot then set up appointments for them to collect/reclaim.

I’ll be going to work soon but if either of you wants them tonight I’ll be available in about 9.5 hours.

1 Like

I can get in the next couple of days. Tomorrow is a full day for me.

OK to put a wrap on this:

I didn’t find soils. I’m not sure what’s up with that, I have a few bulk colors but my gleambow collection of soil blocks is gone - I must have processed them or MAYBE they’re still in another character’s recall.

For @XxymoxX I have 3 trunk, 3 foliage, ice, sand, mold, growth, ash, sponge, tangle, mud and thorns.

For @BabyCookie it’s the 3 rock types, and a chest full of gravel. Also my grass seeds that took 3 ornate chests, and … a surprise :rofl:

No worries, I have a plot set for both of you, when you want them I’ll unplot and you can reclaim.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.