Shimmering Orb?

Hey all! i am trying to find the Shimmering orb, but im not really able to… Could someone pls tell me on which Planet i can find the fungus that drops those? And is the fungus hard to find?

I’m trying to find those too. You can find them in caves but I am not sure what planet.

You can find those in Besevrona, they’re found in little blue mushrooms. There are some in Serpensarindi but very few.

Besevrona as said. I suggest you search them when is night cause they glow.

Alright guys, thank you for the reply and the Help :slight_smile:

Use atlas to find large patches of them on besevrona. They seem to be all on the surface now, but I could be wrong. Either way you shouldn’t need to cave for them any longer

Havent seen any in the caves so i can confirm surface thing

I’ve been able to find a few on Besevrona but they are very spread out. Has anyone had luck finding them elsewhere? Or an approach to find them in reasonable time?

I find it rather ironic that shadow orbs are now much more abundant than shimmering orbs.

Me too! I was actually excited when i first found one abd then after minute another and another… ok i thought this is a new world maybe no one has been here so those are just first picks or so. But ye kinda baffling

I think the spawn rate on Besevrona is bugged. I have been going to the same areas many times, never saw other players and nothing respawns. It’s supposed to be a lush planet but doesn’t look too lush to me. Maybe when they say ‘lush’ they mean the devs were drunk when they made it.

If only the plants have been harvested on a chunk nothing respawns currently.

1 Like