[Shimus B] --[T7 - Savage Rift Exoworld]--

Goo tunnels you say… just a few :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Also, Super Healing Brews/Mega Healing Brews will help you not drown by refilling your health. just don’t forget to drink them, often.

The goo farming is absolutely bonkers. If only it could be 25% everytime.

I’d be able to keep full stock

1 Like

Completed 99c atlases and some free location tokens now ready at the usual place at Exo Explorers on Lasaina (main portals from TNT Megahub and PS Hub Boori)

Some resource in atlas pics

5 Likes

Is there locations for sand farming in your shop stands?

Yes, the area with ash gravel sand and ancient trees.

Okay. Thanks. Need that sand. Concrete crazy. Lol.

1 Like

Got some Rift mines and a couple gleam spots (embedded in pavement and Gleamshrooms), I’ll put those in the stations in a few. :slight_smile: Might start going for the goo myself here soon…

7 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a unicorn or two in here. :wink:

4 Likes

Shimus B T7-Rift (Potent Lvl 7) exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is NEW so if you like green then enjoy :slight_smile: …Also Tokens for the following are available… Ancient tree, Ash, Tangle, Ice and Glacier… To ALL concrete makers I got a token to Sand and Gravel as well!!!..enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

PS… this exo is FULL of GOOOOOOOOO!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Love this planet!
Lots of interesting caves to explore.

Eyes in the darkness :eyes:

The Stargate

6 Likes

Ima miss this one sigh

1 Like

I know everyone is after the gleam, but if anyone needs the flowers, this peak has all 4 types in one spot to regen farm them as needed.

4 Likes

Anyone have a location for the underwater gleam?

Yep, the tunnels are so pretty here! :smiley:

Oh, earlier in the day put up tokens for a pretty nice sapphire spot with some topaz… as the rift thins out figured some might want to go for that. :slight_smile:

-56N 75E altitude 16

1 Like

I am probably using the same spot as others, but just in case here is my underwater spot and my (probably terribly inefficient) method for gathering the gleam alone. I will put tokens for this spot in Exo Explorers in a little bit so others can warp right down to the tunnel with the air in it.

4 Likes