[Shimus B] --[T7 - Savage Rift Exoworld]--

Added a new shop stand with the free warp tokens for the air pocket tunnel by the underwater gleam spot I have been using.

Annotation%202020-03-13%20151353

3 Likes

I came out with 1500 sapphire yesterday and didnā€™t even dent the spot Iā€™d found!

1 Like

Yep, the spots that are there, the ones Iā€™ve hit seem pretty thick with them! :slight_smile: And didnā€™t come across signs of other mining in them either.

Tons and tons of goo left too!

1 Like

Yeah, we have barely put a dent in the goo amounts

When it spawned
Goo: 77,682

And now
Goo: 73,423

1 Like

I somehow doubt that value. Percentage dropped by 10% already and I already knocked more than 4k goos myself

Yeah I think that value hasnā€™t updated right. I knocked 5.5SS too. That would be about 1.7k goo

Think that value is based on hanging goo. You get several goo kernals per hanging goo I thinkā€¦ so 4k goo kernals may = 1k or 1500 hanging goos.

1 Like

I know this probably isnā€™t the right placeā€¦ but what is this goo everyone is raving about? Iā€™m still learning the past few updates, and people are so excited for this. XD Does this have something to do with dyeing stuff?

Yeah you need it in order to farm paint.
Itā€™s only available on some exos, and usually in small amounts. But this one had 25% which is huge

1 Like

Already calculated that dow. In have somewhere above 20k goo kernels from that exo :wink:

1 Like

Gotcha, then for sure not accurate :+1: ā€¦ either way, still a ton of goo left from my exploring.

Itā€™s a great way to make coin collecting the stuff. There are loads of request baskets around offering 100-150c each.

And yes is a farm able crop for making the paints.

1 Like

Oh wow, so a lot of people are probably gathering it just to sell and make a good profit, eh? I need to look into this. XD

1 Like

Yeah, usually its accurate. When I checked it 2 nights ago before I went to bed it said 73k left. And I think it still does, maybe we broke it from going crazy on the goo?

Yes itā€™s a great way to make some easy coin, when it spawns as prolifically as it has on this planet especially.

1 Like

I seriously need a good way to make some coin, so Iā€™ll be paying attention to future Exos now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yep, thatā€™s me! :smile: I sell it way cheaper than anybody I think, and I still make TONS off it when we get an exo with goo tunnels like this.

2 Likes

Yup I buy it at 100c a kernal too

2 Likes

Yes, possible it just doesnt refresh on the server that the discord bot pulls the info from except once a day or something :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

So apart from me obviously buying this goo, is anybody selling this gleam yet? Donā€™t need a ton, maybe 200 of it. But definitely looking to get some :slight_smile: