Shop Ad - Dk's mall - Q-MART - Forged Gear

Hey everybody. Q-MART is now re-established in DK’s Mall! All the forged gear you could want.

Working on Single shot hammers and grapples, But you can find most anything else in stock! See for yourself…

4 Likes

Paid a visit and bought some stuff!! :smiley: Absolutely love that you have lower level 3x3 auto-harvest tools - very handy for when I need to harvest basic stuff off the low tiers (like, making tons of glass right now). Excellent work! :+1:

3 Likes

I’d suggest some OP single target rift shovels for plant harvesting on high tier exos too :slight_smile:

He has 3x3 solidifier totems in stock too!

2 Likes

Thank you Paka! I have always tried to support our newest friends with affordable tools at their level. And they’re much cheaper and easier to make too.

I’ll work on a line of single shot tools for many occasions.

2 Likes

Honestly the only ways I use single shot is building (unforged is fine usually) or rift forged shovels for collecting plants on t6+

For an effective single shot, Do they have to be lucent?

Pretty much. Even unforged lucent aren’t enough.

For you DK (and those like you) I’ll forge some lucents.

gotta top off a mass craft of Rift first tho lol

coords please?

There are many ways to get to DK’s mall, once there…

In front of the player portals, There is a set of “Mall Shortcut Portals” (see last picture) Take the center portal to “D/E 65”

DK has been cooperative enough to give me a shop directly in front of a portal way back when the mall was starting. He has obliged me with the same in my new location. I am Directly in front of D/E 65.

Or you can run WAY North East (I think) toward the ends of the mall limits.

1 Like