Shop AD

Hello everyone just want to drop an ad for both of my shops. My Pheminorum shop can be reached by portal seekers bitula north side first ring, all my request baskets reside here. The second shop is on Tana VII at DKs legendville mall on isle C. Both have MT Olympus in the name use the shop scanner for marble to get to my legendville mall shop. Both of my shops have portals connecting one another. Thank you, cheers :beers:

1 Like

I’ve been a fairly regular customer at your Legendville store - great selection and good prices, thanks!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve also visited and bought here several times. I usually go for slingbows, and often times there is one for a great bargain!

2 Likes

Thank you :grin:, if you guys have shops please feel free to post here I would love to expand from the current shops I go to

1 Like

And my rift bows are gone( hot seller) and i am out of corrupt 2 so once I get those hopper eyes I will definitely pump some out

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiley: I’ve got Exo-llent Plants there in Legendville Mall, plus Paka & Creegle in Hamburg Mall, Mine Your Own Business in Nova Golda, and my Paka’s Place (Gyosha) and Elysian Fields (Alder) settlement shops. :slight_smile: I mostly specialize in basic goods, especially mining products.

1 Like

@bucfanpaka oh sweet! And how do you maintain so many shops! Lol so much work

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiley: Haha, yeah, admittedly things get spread thin at times!! I actually have another on Refgar that I forgot about, but it hasn’t been stocked in awhile! :flushed:

2 Likes

I buy all my marble at your Legendville store as well! Great shop and good prices!

3 Likes