Shop addition suggestion for Sovereign worlds

Sell a code that, when redeemed for a world you own (can’t use on somebody else’s), will make it so any atlas used there will be auto-filled. Still have to discover regions to get the xp, but can immediately have the map done. Could be a win-win - aside from the labor coding it would be pure profit. I’d gladly pay a few dollars US (thinking $2.99 would be fair though I’d probably pay more in some cases at least) to save me a couple hours gaining defeat penalties in various ways as I grapple-splat, fall, and otherwise die my way around new worlds I buy.

Ideally, could maybe have an option for redeeming for “This Account Only” (for those who want to sell them perhaps or for whatever reason don’t want others doing it there), but default to just letting anybody who used an atlas on the world auto fill it too. Perhaps a little advantage there in making your planet more desirable, so more footfall, but don’t really see it as P2W, would just be a time-saver, a fair way IMO to monetize.

2 Likes

sounds like a nice suggestion but would make it difficult when you reach close to finding all of the regions to be able to find where to go to get to get those last ones as you wouldn’t be able to see it anymore on the atlas as still unexplored, just a devil’s advocate thought. Maybe an item that could be loaded into it like the resources to show the unexplored areas as an aid to finishing off the exploration.

1 Like