Shop bug, possible exploit

So I saw some sweet beans for an excellent price, and I went to buy them, but when I got there the beans, though they appear on the stand with a price and a # in stock, cannot be bought.
here is what it looks like when I open the stand:

here is an adjacent stand that is working correctly:

Notice that the beans in the first shot have a grey background, while the bones in the 2nd have a white background.
I’m going to assume that this is a bug, and not intentional by the shop owner, but it is easy to see how this could be exploited if it can be done intentionally, especially with the Boundless Trade Network online.
The shop stand in question is at -347, 1964, 69 on Gyosha Ophin

EDIT: seems this is a known bug, so hopefully it can be resolved soon, seems like not letting shop stands accept mixed smart stacks would be the most straight forward solution.

1 Like

I also tried to buy those beans and got the same issue.

I think this happens when there is a SS of different kinds of items but the shop owner only set prices for 1 of the kinds.

So there could be spicy beans mixed in there with no price set and now none of them are buyable.

Probably a good way to get footfall through boundlesstrade.net. Place a good quantity of a sought-after item in a smart stack with something else and you don’t have to sell your loss leader.

better way to get coin would be to actually farm some beans and sell them. make a few thousand instead of a few hundred XD.

maybe, but this takes a few seconds, instead of a few hours.

Sure but it doesn’t scale. Also ill bug @fuzzylkd to filter this on the site.

1 Like

Not mine since it is Gyosha but easily could have been. I forget to set prices quite often just by accident, in autopilot and often just tired when playing after a long day. I wish there was an option to have a master price list to default prices to if you don’t set them.

1 Like