Shop question

I am building my first shop. I think there may be things I don’t understand :slight_smile:
I used character #1 to claim plot.
Character #2 decorated it and place the shop stands and puts an item up for sale.
Character #3 comes along and places an item for sale. I noticed at the time that there weren’t two numbers for sale/profit…as in I set the item for sale at 15c and it says 15c/14c (14 being my profit after taxes) for character #2, but for #3 it said 10c/10c.
Why the difference?

Any of your alts have the tax epic skill?

1 Like

There is also a threshold where no taxes are charged… can’t remember what it is, maybe 9c or 10c and lower.

1 Like

One alt has the tax epic, yes. I wasn’t aware of cut off, thanks for explaining! I’m having fun setting up my wee little store :slight_smile:

7 Likes

9c and below equals no tax.

If you have tax epic (the owner of the plots must have tax epic) 13c and below equals no tax.

Your main shop keeper should have tax epic on every skill page. If they change to a skill page without tax epic, the bonus will no longer apply.

1 Like

Thanks for that I wouldn’t have known that! But, lol, I’m well away form skill pages ;))

If you have a skill, it’s on a page :wink:

OK, lol…I’m well away from more than ONE skill page :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.