Shop shutting down

Updated OP with stock and pricing for a sale on Adv. Work Bench coils.

1 Like

Do you have directions or coordinates to your shop? I tried searching for it yesterday and couldn’t find it. It’s not like the South District is dense at all.

The coordinates are in a post a few posts up. But here they are anyway…

-1,255N 544E

EDIT: Just noticed that the coordinates have also been edited into the OP. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The new shopping area is in the western district, just outside of the west gate. There is also a portal to it up in in the center of town. Just look for the one with gleam on its base if you are coming out of the ultima hub portal to blacklight.

Updated original post with stock and pricing.

2 Likes

Hi Peyago,

I just swung by your shop again to pick up some Mixer Coils and while grabbing them I noticed that you had no price set for your Compactor Coils and therefore wouldn’t have been able to buy them if I had needed them.

Just thought I’d let you know just in case you were unaware of it. Thanks again for the great deal in coils. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! Got it fixed.

3 Likes

Updated prices in OP to 8k.

4 Likes

@Peyago love it how you keep your prices just below others and keeping it updated regularly respect!

3 Likes

I’m just trying to go out of business now. Its about time to start on my large builds. :smiley:

4 Likes

@Peyago wish i had the coins i would buy all xD trying to start my compackter business

Lets hope someone bought some pies today, i might be able to come do more than a casual visit today :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

If I get a bunch of playtime this weekend, I’ll see about getting 100 or so of each back on the shelf. Currently down to extractor, refinery and workbench coils again. Just need about 6 hours to farm the gems back up for 4 masscrafts of each.

2 Likes

2lzh3v

6 Likes

Need billboard advertising in game!!! Lol

He has the best coils. For some reason I get 32.89% more power out of Peyago coils!

Personal experiences may vary.

3 Likes

im just hoping ill be able to amass enough cash to get some refinery coils before they run out :frowning:

How do I find your shop?

It’s in Blacklight, capital of Pheminorum.
The easiest way is through Ultima HUB: There is a giant Blacklight portal in the clock tower.
Take it, from there u arrive at the local HUB, look to your left and there will be a portal labeled West District.
Go into it and the shop is in that square (to your left if I remember correctly)

The shop has an open view design and only offers coils, so it should be very easy to spot.
Feel free to check out the rest of our community’s shops! the peeps got some nice prices and we also have a couple open spots for people who might like to build their own.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the directions!