šŸ’µ Shop Stand/Basket Scanner for BoundlessTrade.net

I think they will until the site is updated. If you divide the price on the site by 100 do you get the right price in game?

Yea I believe so

It was mentioned on Discord that after the fraction coin update the change to the database happened. Just divide by 100 as suggested til it gets updated. Decimals man. Decimals. Always thought the teacher would be wrong about using them when I got out of school :crazy_face:

Lol Iā€™m a printer so I use decimals and fractions a lot

1 Like

Just incase anyone else does the same, if you have the price gathering client running you are not able to connect to exo worlds (at least the one i am on now (Yuuzha)).

yup everything is x100 on the site until fuzzy is available to fix it.

yea it wont work for any exo worlds. Supporting this would drastically increase the startup time for the client.

1 Like

An odd thing Iā€™ve noticed, only some of my areaā€™s stands/baskets are being picked up by website now. For a rather simple example, I have buckets of fortified milk for sale, but the site currently lists none. However, other stands in the area were picked up just fine. Rather odd, considering I had the latest client running last night and was standing right next to these plinths!

Some things to note:

• The client uploads the stand when you approach the stand or when you walk through a portal nearby. If you modify the stand while youā€™re standing by it, you need to walk away the back to it in order for it to be picked up.

• If there is no price set on a stand, or no product in the stand, or no coin in a basket or no space in a basket, then the stand/basket will not appear on the site.

If neither of those are the case, let me know the exact coordinates and planet of a specific stand/basket that has this issue and I can come by with my scanner in debug mode and see whatā€™s going on.

The quantity for my request baskets are not displaying correctly.

Example: Iā€™m buying Shadow orbs for 25c, by basket has a budget of 18,720c, quantity is displayed as 6.
Iā€™m guessing that the website is multiplying the price by 100 but not the budget?

edit: I guess it must not be that simple, because if it were just dividing the quantity by 100, my basket should be showing 7 not 6

@fuzzylkd will have to adjust the available quantity to deal with subcoin when he has some time. The reason itā€™s showing 6 not 7 is probably because of tax.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue!

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but ps4 players canā€™t use this? I set time aside to go shopping :rofl: :rofl: I have a few shops that I like to use for convenience (shout out to hamster at Star Store if heā€™s on here!) but I spend a lot of time checking out shops in search for a bargain!

Ps4 players can use the site to look things up and request scans we just canā€™t use the scanner itself as far as I am aware.

2 Likes

They can request a scan and someone with a pc can scan their shop. But i still find myself roaming shops i pass by. Even if i have a location set on a shop with a good price.

This is coming from someone who wouldnā€™t even be shopping prior to this tool coming about

2 Likes

ah i didnt realise that, will definitely have a look into it for my pricing but Iā€™ll always enjoy physically shopping around on this game haha :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know what you mean.

I feel it is an amazing resource even though I have actually never used it myself.

I still prefer running around and looking as opposed to looking at a data sheet.
Also word of mouth is a good thing too lol

2 Likes

I try the running aroundā€¦I run around a lotā€¦
But sometimes can never find what Iā€™m looking for in the quantities I need and at the right price
The BTN is the beeā€™s knees for when you need a vital resource in a rush :+1:
Use it quite a bitā€¦because time is precious and my patience wears thin quickly :grin:
I love it :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Itā€™s also especially good for those ā€œnicheā€ sells that only like 3 people are selling period.

3 Likes

Is it possible to get a ā€œremember my choiceā€ checkbox? Or something similar so starting the client didnā€™t require any input after you opt in to it.

1 Like

It says this to me:

What do I do? I tried to hold of Simoyd on disc a week a go but no answer :frowning:

is the path to the boundless exe in that box correct? The compileditems.msgpack file is read relative to the path provided.

EDIT: try copying the contents of the textbox there, hitting windows key+r, then pasting it and hit ok. Does boundless start?