šŸ’µ Shop Stand/Basket Scanner for BoundlessTrade.net

I try the running aroundā€¦I run around a lotā€¦
But sometimes can never find what Iā€™m looking for in the quantities I need and at the right price
The BTN is the beeā€™s knees for when you need a vital resource in a rush :+1:
Use it quite a bitā€¦because time is precious and my patience wears thin quickly :grin:
I love it :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Itā€™s also especially good for those ā€œnicheā€ sells that only like 3 people are selling period.

3 Likes

Is it possible to get a ā€œremember my choiceā€ checkbox? Or something similar so starting the client didnā€™t require any input after you opt in to it.

1 Like

It says this to me:

What do I do? I tried to hold of Simoyd on disc a week a go but no answer :frowning:

is the path to the boundless exe in that box correct? The compileditems.msgpack file is read relative to the path provided.

EDIT: try copying the contents of the textbox there, hitting windows key+r, then pasting it and hit ok. Does boundless start?

The scanner is 100% non functional with the latest patch. Iā€™ve updated it locally for the API change (planet name -> planet ID), but I donā€™t have access to all the new items just yet. Iā€™m going to just guess and release something tomorrow. Worse case I can update it, but fear not, Iā€™ll have this working soon =D.

5 Likes

Any idea why the latest version (from July 18) does not seem to send basket/shopstand data to the server?

All is green up top and it does seem to be sending debug info but nothing else.

And yes, yes, I can scan myself now, I have a new capable PC and all that :wink:

I will look at it tonight. Itā€™s possible that the patch yesterday broke it. wasnā€™t sure if there would be a patch again today and didnā€™t want to fix it twice. Iā€™ll look tonight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Updated client with protocol change. They changed some bytes in the middle of the shopstand records. download new version from bt

2 Likes

Would it make sense to wipe the existing buy/sell orders if you are booting this back up? Most if not all of them canā€™t be found / are broken on BT. It would feel empty for a while but itā€™s better to have less data than inaccurate data.

Also, I donā€™t know if you work on the web interface too but the display of prices seems to be showing in 1/100th of a coin (e.g. A glowing lamella for 7,500c). Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s not intended.

Thanks for a great resource.

1 Like

The guy who did the site has been gone for months. I have his source control access and a deploy buttonā€¦ I havent dug deeper yet. Its a lot of code :frowning:

3 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

:weary:

10 characters

2 Likes

@Simoyd I found another reason the update the website: All the new farming items donā€™t show up. :wink:

1 Like