Shop tracker?

Is there any working shop tracker out there? - If yes, which?

Only one I know if the angelus one. It’s data is 36hrs old right now. The other day it was 100+ hrs old.

Which would it be?

Think that’s the boundlexx one. I use it in the tnt discord

Select an item and you can expand the shop stands bit at the bottom.

I’ve been using this for 2 weeks. But I dare say it doesn’t work. Because I’ve been selling items for 14 days and my shops have not been displayed for 14 days. So either this shop tracker does not work or its interval is significantly higher than 14 days

I’m curious - what are you selling, what planet, and what is the name of your plot?

Selling all tipes of ores, gems, orbs, leafs. Plotname Balkinus Home.

What planet?

Niia Zed Ka

Are you one of these shops?

No, I´m Balkinus

Did you make your beacon or stand undiscoverable? May want to take a look to double check.

2 Likes

As Ratchel said, on your beacon, what is your “shop discoverability” setting?

It should look like this ^

I’m not seeing your stuff in the in-game shop scanner, so the external one definitely won’t have it.

2 Likes

Perhaps unplug it for 30 seconds and plug it back in :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh man. I found my problem. Uhhh the age … or total confusion, sorry. I use a different one of my characters. I use Junii and the shops are listed. Oh man, sorry. Subject can be closed. Thank you very much and we apologize. My brain just doesn’t seem to work anymore, because I’ve only been chiseling for days, because I want to build a shop, with a portal hub, etc., but I’m not a builder and always fall asleep …

Sorry, sorry, sorry.

Can be closed.

2 Likes

Awesome so unplugging it worked.

Have good day :wink:

2 Likes

Dude, no worries - while I don’t personally know how much to trust the shop scanner, that really felt like there was confusion somewhere - which is why I made sure to include screenshots. Glad you’ve got it figured out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait what happened to butt?

:expressionless: the fires :fire: took it out

And I don’t mean @kasaisaru and I either lol