Shortcuts fort Crafting

I use google translation

hello, would it be possible to add “shortcuts” to be able to mass crafting instead of having to press in a loop to start manufacturing? this is one of the least fun aspects of the game. the semi-automation of certain tasks would be good especially for “casu” players.

4 Likes

Only shortcut is to gather materials, give to a friend, have them craft.

You can download the “Testing” branch, mod the messagepack and json files to alter the crafting times :slight_smile:But current patch…other than powercoils…thats all the help you get atm.

1 Like

What language do you speak?
so I can reccomend a different translation program in your language
Fully agree with your suggestion btw

This is one thing that has pushed more players to macro than most game activities.

If you have an auto-click on your mouse or keyboard, it helps.

1 Like

Razer

Not that I explicitly condone this for Boundless. I probably have this set up for another game, I’m sure. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

LOL my last mouse actually came with an auto-fire button inset into the side of the left clicker.

Considering the conversation about it just at this forum alone I had a good chuckle about it.

1 Like

Imagine if that worked on ps5…. my fingers wouldn’t get tired :sleeping:

2 Likes

Tape a popsicle stick to the buttons so you can get more fingers on it. Have four fingers slightly worn instead of one exhausted

2 Likes

Lol just GOOGLED it so it must be true.

PlayStation Thumb is defined similar to Nintendo Thumb, where it refers to a repetitive strain injury (RSI) caused by excessive use of a PlayStation controller . This condition includes blistering of the thumbs due to excessive use of pressure and friction with the PlayStation controller during gameplay.

So the team must action as it’s a health risk to us PlayStation players lol. I don’t think in the terms of use the game states that you could be at risk of RSI does it?

My neighbor used to have a popsicle stick on his trigger so he could shoot faster in Call of Duty using two fingers. I assumed other people had thought of it too :joy:

1 Like

You need to get a photo, I’m intrigued now.

1 Like

Same her …