"Shortly after"

Has anyone else been analyzing those two words more than once? :smiley:

6 Likes

does not mean today basically :wink: (we can hope though)
Basically it was always said shortly after to mean within the week as @Steggs101 and etc said

about 2 weeks agao?

But we are still waiting for confirmation on what that officially means

2 Likes

Exactly :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe that means ā€œwhere servers will be ready for connection to networkā€. So, few hours.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the optimistic way of reading it. Or at least the ā€œI wonā€™t be getting any sleep tonightā€-way!

The new universe wonā€™t be rolling out today, weā€™re focusing on closing off the backer tiers this morning and getting the first set of backer rewards sent to everyone.

We are aiming to get the new universe out this week, but itā€™s a very intense process which could have many issues along the way, which is why we havenā€™t set a solid date.

26 Likes

Thanks for the response, Steggs! I truly think itā€™s a great idea that you prioritize polishing over a headless release. However(!) itā€™s still very hard to wait :smiley: Iā€™m experiencing a very bad case of itchy fingers!!

3 Likes

If anyone is bored you could always go write or update your Steam reviews. (They really help!)

14 Likes

Whats the max limit on that was just wondering does it keep me busy for shortly after time

1 Like

I have already done that Jamesā€¦ It hasnā€™t solved my itchy fingers!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Return colors, and I will write one million positive reviews

3 Likes

guys the point here is we were never promised a reset on the 13thā€¦ as @Steggs101 says aboveā€¦ as i myself say on the troll post (if anyone read it - i was being sarcastic sorry for that)

And as @james and team said the other week

the shop will be closing at noon on the 13th and we hope to release shortly afterā€¦ within the week

Why does no one seem to remember this apart from me?

1 Like

ok, have to practice some meditation for a while ā€¦ ooooohhhhhmmmm! :pray: :om: :smiley:

4 Likes

I am finding it hard to contain my excitementā€¦

6 Likes

did it help yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

letā€™s see ā€¦ if you hear about a mad guy from somewhere in north germany running arround, crying out loud, shouting at innocent trees and trying to dig up some dirt with a shovel to build up a nice mud hut in the middle of a park infront of a castle ā€¦ then the answer would be porbably ā€œnoā€ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Thank you for the update. Canā€™t wait to start still have so much to learn and explore.

4 Likes

Hmm, we should have planned ahead and made this a group activity.

As long as thereā€™s no ā€˜improvisedā€™ community hunt we should be okayā€¦

6 Likes

well, but shooting with nerf guns into the sky to hit that bad bad clutterpigeons sounds sooooo much fun !!! ^^

3 Likes

I donā€™t think anyone is quiestioning anything. Weā€™re just all very excited to get started :slight_smile:

3 Likes