Should i

should I make a sedi rock farm? are there any wishes for that? (tier 1)

could be nice if we ever get a white unlock right?

10 Likes

You know you’re gonna do it regardless :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

no not if there’s no demand lol

3 Likes

I’ll bash open some sedi if there’s a farm for it! +1 from Spoodle

1 Like

If you change the colors every so often I’d farm it and and any and all blocks of different colors.

6 Likes

Like @Redlotus said if you rotate the colors a sed farm could be very useful :wink:.

As building block i like sed rock beter any way (no additional rotations to pay attention to plus if you don’t count the crack no defining lines :grin:).

If you build it, it would be used (especially if the color changes now and then).
That said it does depend on how one likes to collect his or her rock…
(I tend to mine and gain extra resources/blocks during the gathering of what i need…)

4 Likes

Of course, everybody needs a sedi rock farm.

Here’s mine on Kol Huroo

9 Likes

Don’t think just DO!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Alright then! Community has spoken I got an area of 4x15 should be ok I guess…

4 Likes

Lol that small?

1 Like

Maybe do like a community vote when it comes to changing the color :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re right I made it 15x17 I hope thats acceptable as farm :smirk::rofl::stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yeah that I will do I will post a thread with poll or anyone can do for me thats fine too, because I can change the color already since it’s late here now

2 Likes

creation has started
let me tell you…it takes a loooong time to farm the area lol

new update, haven’t gotten to it yesterday so…but working on it now

11 Likes

wth? how the hell did you find a solid sheet of one type of rock…

I mean its not metamorphic for marble but still.

4 Likes

Gleam Spiral gives big areas of solid metamorphic, fairly deep too. :slight_smile:

Problem is of course, have to take at least a 5 to be able to get it. I take these on almost every 5 and 6 now though, very useful biome for hunting.

6 Likes

oh snap i have a couple of those, ill need to remember that the next time i need a big amount of meta

3 Likes

being lucky on my biome strata slice. (tier 1)

6 Likes

holy stratoli

2 Likes

I guess I should check Chromis’ strata slice to see if I can set up some farms like that. Thanks for the biome tip!

1 Like