Show me your metalesque creations!

I wonna build a metal build with alot of machined and refined stuff. But im not a great builder so i need some inspiration.
Show me what you got!

You guys are teh best.

I’m not very far, but I got a colony ship in the works for a themed build area. Currently only about 1/3rd of the base, but its going to be about 4000 plots of different metals, LEDs, gleam and coal with a city inside a dome on top.

Edit: it is a heavy work in progress build right now. :smiley:

23 Likes

Wow that is amazing

1 Like

I am building a star wars at-at walker out of refined copper.

It’s about 9k refined blocks so progress so far is 1 leg up to it’s ‘stomach’ , will do more over the weekend.

It’s on Xa Frant - if you take portal from Finata aqua hub and when you arrive in Xa, head right on the main road for about 20 seconds and you will see it :slight_smile:

Had to gather 6k blocks of ice for the floor it stands on :slight_smile:
oerall it will consume about 380 plots i believe

4 wide 8 high and 11 long

4 Likes

superb mister! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I saw this while running around segi(I think that planet) the one day. It’s really awesome work

Some xmass deco:

5 Likes

I asked for inspiration, i didnt ask to get my artistic self esteem ripped away. :joy:

Just kidding, that looks awsome.

As of now my build consist of a square of 260plots with machined iron floor.

Gonna build a wall around it with spikes and some lookout towers with lights and stuff.

But once thats done i have no idea what to do. :sob::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I will deffinetly check this out! :slight_smile:

an attempt at a crashed spacecraft I did a while ago…looks better under snow :stuck_out_tongue:
will hopefully re-style in the new year…bigger and more curvy.

also more recently did some metalwork here…

need to take out the dark glass and put in some leds to make it a bit more animated.

7 Likes

:smirk:

mmmmmffhm!!!

Wierd how this wound up in the explicit corner of my brain.

Lets hope this dosnt awaken something in me…

Gudshait!!
Really gud!!

i thought that (first 2 pics) was some sort of gun when i first saw it.