Show me your power coil setups please

7 Likes

Some beautiful power coil setups. I love checking out builds and finding an amazing looking power coil setup. Keep them coming everyone. :smiley:

I love your setup with the coils and gems of the same colour.

Mine are set into the floor, only one of each machine though.

This is the underneath which was set up for easy access to the coils before the machine fix.

6 Likes

I like it, very practical with some storage boxes too.

Thank you @Swede … they usually just get used for temporary storage for excess ingredients when I’m crafting certain things and I’m too lazy to put them away properly.

1 Like

Machine-top flush with floor

Beneath the floor

2 Likes

For me it’s about compactness and cleanliness.

So each machine horizontally, with 3x4 coils on each side (machine is “floating” above floor, so there can be a row of coils on the floor, then another row along the machine and the top row is 1 block higher than the machine). Each machine with 24 coils is enclosed in a box made of glass (1 block removed to give access to machine) and metal doors on sides (I created this before the fixing update, so I needed access to all coils).

Than the power coils are in the corner feeding machines with lines running above.

It’s a fairly modest machine room with 4 fully coiled machines of each type.

4 Likes

have my machines hidden in wall with the Deco gems to differentiate between the machines.

and then the space around the machines allow for the machines to be fully coiled. and the spark lines is efficient because theres only 1 space between the machines, so 1 spark line is used for 2 machines at the connection point.

Thank you @WinniOne for helping me get this setup :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s my small set up.

3 Likes