Show me your power coil setups please

From what I remember, 20 24 advanced coils is the max. I plan to power all of my machines with 13 coils each, but I’d like to try to figure out a good setup so I can end up getting them up to 20 24 much later on when I have tons of spare coils I don’t need.

24 is actually the max. I don’t have a good setup to show but 24 is the max you can have

1 Like

Just hang them from the ceiling in a dark room or put them underground.

Let me see if I can find my SS here

Thank you for that correction. I must have misremembered.

My forge changed I know have 4 in a very similar setup

Feel free to check it in person

TNT Omeyocan, Maryx centre Omeyocan or I’m the guardian host for Maryx.

Once on my hub walk to the red & white temple thing get inside find the door in the floor go down the slides and you’ll see a workshop portal in one corner and the forge door In the opposite one.

1 Like

This is exactly what I’m looking for. 24 coils exactly and set up in a nice way. I wasn’t sure how to place them exactly to have them look nice, but also symmetrical while being at 24 coils. Thank you!

4 Likes

Just because…

16 Likes

the setup is the machine 1x4 and the coils around at the buttom is 3x2

5 Likes

Pretty similar to what’s above

Also very easily expandable, but it gets tricky, at least the way I have them arranged, to make the spark lines look good with the expansions.

5 Likes

My coils are kinda all glommed together…

6 Likes

@ReebanRuben has a pretty cool new layout not sure if he’ll show a screenshot

Here’s ours

4 Likes

These are both the same setup with different faces.

8 Likes

I have 3 different set ups for my machines

First one with everything in plain sight

This one with coils under the floor

This one with visible coils and a pathway behind the wall to wall behind the machines

6 Likes

here’s mine

8 Likes

This one looks gorgeous. I was thinking of implementing some kind of gem design into the build since they each use a gem type.

I also very much enjoy the idea of a side view one. Maybe I’ll try a side view one with a good gem decoration around it.

1 Like

U can check it out if u want tnt hub very top espers licents I have a portal to my workshop from there

1 Like

I use 4 machines per pod , in this case they are low to the ground so the copper keeps you from getting zapped .

5 Likes

My main factory now is very similar to @pajew with max coils at max density.

I chose to inset them a bit, and display the ‘unique’ segment of each machine. This does mean that sometimes you get caught on them running down the rows though.

At the forge I have some inset machines with full coil-outs in a ring around them and highlighted with gleam

Extractors to match:

There are some others packed to high density that I use most, though

In my old workshop, built when we had to repair each coil, I never went past 10 coils per machine, they’re fully exposed so that they can all be repaired form the front side

Serpensarindustries was a quick build so not very creative :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t want to pack the machines too tight but each only has 16 coils so I filled with gleam again.

coils coils coils …

I have a bunch of extractors with only 2 coils each for mass extracting essences

Nothing super original but I think that’s every place I have coils :thinking:

EDIT: Oh! Wait!

Helix Coils

And minter coils

Minters don’t require so many coils so there’s a little more flexibility. I’ve seen some prety fancy setups for those. The sets I have at farms are currently just sort of stacked up by the minter though :zzz:

9 Likes

not the best quality screenshots but I like them hidden in the wall like this:

the machines grouped in sets of 4 have 3600 power and the singles have full power

7 Likes