Show off your Feats

Hey, In many MMO there are ways to show off the fact that you have been here a long time/archived allot, In different games i have seen wearable’s/pets, titles before ones name, or different symbols showing how far someone has come.

In boundless you could use a symbol that already exists (the coloured square above everyone’s head), and have different symbols or lighting to show they have achieved full in a particular feat. This could perhaps be better implemented if you had another set of feats (say Elite Feats) which when completed allow the player to equip that particular title (symbol).

Its nice to be able to show off a bit…

3 Likes

I’d love to have something to show off how much of a life I don’t have :laughing:. But yes some sort of tangible reward would give people something to work for, maybe help keep some people around longer too

3 Likes

Always thought of this so i like this idea. I maxed out some trading-related feats so as you said itd be nice if we were able to show that off either using an in game wearable (trader hat? Coins purse on my waist? Haha) or some placeable trophy (coin symbol trophy?).

3 Likes

Like a colonial wig cosmeric for completing all the trader feats

1 Like

The colored square currently contains a glyph that is a number that shows what level the character is.

ah i didn’t realise this, does it go beyond 50?

I think it keeps showing 50. I’ll have to check a character over 50.

It does. The only way I know to find out, is by the level of the box you get from level up.

I got a level 100 box recently.

It’d be cool if for milestones we could earn customizables, such as: Head wearables, body wearables, effects, capes/extra flowing cloth, clothes, unique clothes based on tiering, fun pets, more…

Ex: Level 50 for Fishing < get Crystal Oortfish Pet < it floats near you and does tricks, and when you are standing still it goes around you