*sigh* sorry for going off the rails again

I need to stop doing things that necessitate making posts like this. By way of explanation (but not an excuse), I’ve been easily triggered since the whole Legendville debacle (which I am still sad about, and I hope Legend comes back), and being quarantined is making me a little stir crazy.

Sorry all.

I’ll mark this off topic in a few hours.

10 Likes

We appreciate you, and we know that you care about the game and this community. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks. I just love boundless a little too much (and clearly too passionately) sometimes.

But when you make an ass of yourself, it’s best to man up and say so. “I have made an ass of myself” just to be clear I’m talking about me here.

4 Likes

source%20(2)

4 Likes

I’ve been a real cartman today.

I understand. I’ve had my moments here as well in the past. However, it’s good that you can realize a mistake and rectify it. Not everyone has that level of self-awareness and humility (I don’t actually know what this post is referencing, specifically).

giphy-3

8 Likes

giphy%20(2)

2 Likes

Hey, we all have our days…plus with the stress of the pandemic is making all of us a little crazy is certainly not helping any of us!

I think a lot of us are going a bit coo coo crazy atm haha, stuff has been crazy ever since March and people all around us are pretty tense which makes other people, including me and my friends, tense too.

Also, don’t sweat it with the debacles, this stuff can and will happens in MMO’s like Boundless… any heavily social games will have these moments, that’s just how a “society” work haha

Which pandemic…

1 Like

ah yes… the famous golden paper rolls, a fine commodity I might add /s

I dont know you personally, but ive seen you act levelheaded and mature for what feels like two years now. I genuinely feel bad when the vibes in this forum seem to turn multiple people against one individual and im not even sure thats what happened today, but it felt like air being sucked out of a usually nice vibe here earlier. I hope youre cool and i hope i didnt contribute to you feeling outgunned. Cya around in tana as usual. Enjoy your day. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Saw this pic and thought of you DK, lol. :see_no_evil:

I always just blame the full moon myself, eventho that was a few days ago hehe.

4 Likes

Its ok the devs decided to intervene and give us an exo with white rock.

You’re welcome I guess? Haha

3 Likes

Blissful ignorance to both situations…legendvlille and you doing whatever. Maybe I should go visit places rather than paint a mountain all week

1 Like

How’s the painting going so far?

Btw any overwatch players - if you haven’t played yet today, you should. I won’t ruin the surprise.

You’re painting it black right? So basically you’re keeping yourself…

… in the dark :rofl:

1 Like

Thought they’d released Echo early…was disappointed :sob:.

Still a fun little thing they did though.

1 Like

< reads people saying there’s a quarantine >
“Oh, that’s right!”

6 Likes