Silly portal prestige request

I am a happy little clam on my home sovereign world. I will be at town status soon (which is a big deal for wee me). Thing is, I want to use my whole world, so I have other settlements for ‘special things’ like my Christmas Village and my current project, Lovestruck Hotel.
I would love it for purely selfish reasons if any portals I make that connect my main town to another location on my own sovereign counted as one prestige total. I want to feel like I can fully enjoy the whole of my sovereign while still enjoying all t hat tasty prestige. I realize it defeats the purpose, I suppose, of towns and cities and capital cities, and I should just accept the limitations when building elsewhere, but I figured it couldn’t hurt to ask :))) I have no idea of the caps on plots or how close I even am, but I assume a path three wide around the world would be…a challenge ;))))

1 Like

If you create a new guild and align them all to the it then all their prestige will be combined as long as the same character owns the plots. Otherwise it will list it under your different toon names.

only if all the plots are touching.

what they are asking is for settlements that are connected by portals to be part of the same settlement even if they are very far appart

@Mystfit I am pretty sure you can turn on/off the compactness factor on your sovereign. doing that would let you connect your settlements with just the 1 line of plots (I think)

4 Likes

This should works :+1:

That would cut down the number of plots significantly. Though I’d have to think it would still not be enough, giggle. I sorta…spread out :)))) Ah well! It was a crazy thought!

I did a set destination. The two locations are 1400 m away :wink: