Silty, peaty, clay

anyone buying said soil - peaty, silty clayl?

• just soil, no exact color

Definately always buying clay have multiple baskets set on dragon’s lair no particular color as need it for quarry orders

1 Like

@Dwarftree
filled 6 baskets

1 Like

I believe i have a basket on phenorium at the mirage open market that buys soils and another for sand, i try and restock with coin when I’m on. No idea if my buy price is high enough though. I really should take a look at the BUTT and adjust those baskets

its not the price, i can even give that ■■■■ for free to get rid of :smiley: going to rebuild my home so i decided to reclaim my 3 main sites i was building at :slight_smile: so there are bunch of colors in diff amount :slight_smile:

if noone want peaty and silty ill toss it into minter :slight_smile:

I can always use soil :wink: saves me from having to go get it for building ( wil probably run out when i place the first section of the layout after I finished the clock and new hub). If you don’t need coin i can set up a few baskest in a few hours @ground zero (TNT Lamblis) when im at work :wink:. Feel free to come and dump some :wink:. Ill edit this post when i did set them up.

1 Like

If you compact your peat and turn it into spark you can get a decent price for the spark.

1 Like

I have set up the baskets (sorry apparently the edit in my previous post didn’t take)

1 Like