Six new worlds are out!

Not sure if there is enough gleam for everyone here…

3 Likes

Houchus I has white gleamz :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Of course planets spawn the weekend im out of town :roll_eyes::joy:

4 Likes

As far as I’m aware none of the new planets are within max portal distance of Cardass, not even the EU one, which really annoys me.

One thing that got me is Galans has Rough Oortstone listed as an embedded resource for the world. Less that .01% but still

2 Likes

PS HUB has a temp network setup to all new planets via Alcyon on the PS hub

These portals will be moved to build an actual hub location.

7 Likes

Probably a bug… I don’t think there should be any oortstone on that list for the current planets

1 Like

Like a new color?

Any of these planets reachable from Serpebsarindi or Alnitians?

well, yet another pink ish world :frowning:

3 Likes

I am not sure what it is about this game’s world generator but it sure loves those ugly bubble gum color schemes… :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Flan is easily linked from alnitians as ps had it linked initially until they moved them.

It seems the new planets are stepping stones for one another after first getting to galan or so.

The % on gem nodes on many of these planets are insane. It’s like the devs want the economy to die even faster than it already is lol (more mass supply with no demand increase)

1 Like

6 Likes

Give it a bit of time for people to start mining on the new worlds and see it drop.

I have a feeling the glowing lamella will be wiped out also since it seems they mostly all had them but flan was just full of them and the cutting crews were already getting to work.

It’s the lighting - which has a strong red…

We’re working on an update that will improve this so that the lighting doesn’t destroy the worldblock colours.

27 Likes

Does the % actually change over time? I always thought that % was the hardcoded chance of items being there, not the up to date stats of the world.

Edit: TOKENS TAKEN DOWN, as portal hubs are now up. Thx!

Free Portal Tokens to each world, and their respective Gleam colors. @ The InfiniPlexx (Raxxa Aquarius Portal)

Have fun while i sleep! And be sure to check out the White Gleam on Houchus I… WHITE!! FINALLY!!!

4 Likes

Very nice of you, thank you

Always glad to see new planets. Low-key gets me excited for T7s as well