Six new worlds are out!

http://boundless.ninja/

So it appears each region has a new t6 world and Australia has a new t5 and two t6 worlds.

Time to stake your land claims once we can get to them.

8 Likes

Wouldn’t they need an update for new planets going live?

It looks like they are live.

Currently exploring Galan at the moment as someone on discord is making portals. :stuck_out_tongue:

AUS:
Lvl5 Flan, TOXIC, 1 of 80 players (1% full)
Lvl6 Galan, SHOCK, 3 of 80 players (3% full)
Lvl6 Malurialakrib, BLAST, 0 of 80 players (0% full)

EU:
Lvl6 Kol Huroo, BLAST, 0 of 80 players (0% full)

US East:
Lvl6 Houchus I, CHILL, 0 of 80 players (0% full)

US West:
Lvl6 Norkyna, CORROSIVE, 0 of 80 players (0% full)

3 Likes

Visible from Ultima Network at Alnitans:

Lvl5 Flan, TOXIC

Visible from Ultima Network at Shedu Tier:

So this should mean that, whichever region you’re from, you’ll be able to find a world with what you’re looking for in your own region - this is to help people who have been having issues with ISP connectivity between regions.

Obviously this won’t stop the devs continuing to look for ways to optimise further, but hopefully it’s a QoL improvement for those who have been suffering.

12 Likes

New Colors!

giphy3

14 Likes

I WAS JUST HEADING TO SLEEP AND NOW I AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING CALLING OFF WORK TOMORROW.

But I’m a responsible adult and I cannot.

:cry:

Edit:

Hahahaha I love this name so much. And people had trouble with saying Serpensarindi. :wink:

9 Likes

Can anyone on ps4 find these planets?
i went to Alnitian and I see a blank planet but no details.

1 Like

Its unofficial name, to me at least, is malu from now on xD

1 Like

Malaria McRib

5 Likes

Ma-loor-Ä“-al-ak-rib are the syllables if that helps. Hehe. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Goodnight everyone. Enjoy the new worlds. >.<

This is awesome though. Majorly needed quality of life upgrade. Quick, build at ground level before peope start boxing the resources in :rofl: they only need 2.7 million plots

Yes spotted that too. Good news and thanks all for responding to community requests. Looking forward to having more choice in EU region from a selfish perspective but also great for the game. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Anyone found Norkyna yet?

Man I wish I didn’t have to go to work.
But hey 6 new planets to explore and hopefully some new colors to work with and not the same warm yellow of the previous planets hahaha

1 Like

Aussies are going to be stoked

2 Likes

Accepting 10mil coins as my reward for spawning six new planets. You’re all welcome. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Steggs101 - Thanks for the AUS planets (this is meant with humour ofc), But isn’t it a tease to release AUS planets, but make them unreachable from AUS planets lol? Can you quick patch the higher portal skills?

1 Like

This is amazing! New colors. New sights. More breathing room for resources. I’m stoked.