Skateboards & Hoverboards 🛹

I think it would be cool if we had skateboards, hoverboards, roller skates, etc. :skateboard: :ice_skate: :railway_track:

Of course these items would not be used for fast travel. They are more for fun/leisure.

I can see the possibilities :D’
Parks? Cool clothes/cosmetics to go with the sport (hoodies, converse, etc).
Emotes with kickflips, ollies…
Riding rails…
Somewhat custom boards?

Hoverboards could illuminate different gleam colors.

Just a thought lol

9 Likes

I’ll take one hoverboard, please. (And probably a pair of ice skates for frozen biomes. )

5 Likes

Yes… Wildstar i miss you

2 Likes

a hoverboard that can smoothly slide over terrain could be fun. good way to move around and potential for minigames

3 Likes

I’d be down for a hoverboard. I mean the pose is already in game when you fly in creative or are a dev god.

Hopefully the good ol noodle comes up with something when I sit down to draw later

3 Likes

@GrayFrequency I love all of them BUT… you would need to be around me all the time to revive me because knowing me I will get owned by all three :rofl:

1 Like

A board that has an AOE temporary revive/healing buff? :D’ (speed through a hunt group with a 3-5 second healing buff)

Oh no XD I probably would too lol

1 Like

I had a thread about a hoverboard automatically appearing when you fly in creative, just as a visual effect. Would be even better if it was a functional thing.

3 Likes
  1. Then we can choose the color of the hoverboard based on the color of the gleam mat.
  2. maybe even cosmetic paint patterns in the cubits shop as an additional customization layer :open_mouth:
  3. what if the alloy/gem you used dictated the color of the metal/gem of the hoverboard? D: (thinking there are 2 different types of hoverboards, gem and metal)
1 Like

Awesome ideas! :metal: :skateboard:

1 Like