[Skill Builds] Comprehensive skill build guide

Looks pretty good to me. Similar to my own but for my miner I have a loot stick with glow so instead of the light source epic I invest in zeal for longer mega fast brews and pies.

@Shankt For the Exo hunter page I would remove the light skill and put it on high jump. The other thing is remove the Epic 2 Health Regen and put the Epic 2 Energy Regen.

The reasoning behind that is…

1. I would have Iron/Gold Fist with Glow, Auto Loot, and Hard As Nails 3 so you dont need the light skill but High Jump is vital to jumping out of tight spots you fell into and not getting smacked while also conserving energy by NOT having to use your grapple.

And…

1. The Health Regen is not really worth it because how slow it is compared to getting fast energy regen to keep shooting or grapple away fast.

P.S. I would also remove the warp skills and put them on the Fall Armour skills. Since this is the same character just use your miner page to warp to the Exo and switch to your hunter page once you get there. The fall armor will help you from Death by stubbed toe lol

1 Like