Skin / Pet Request

Would love to the introduction of a skin generator that allows players to create custom skins or body suits that they can sell in game.

Or a mini pet kangaroo that follows me around.

@Tiggs @monty1

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, we’re pretty far out from changes like that right now.

14 Likes

Appreciate the honesty and the feed back

1 Like

I feel like there should be a compiled forum post for suggestions. All these separate suggestions will be long “forgotten” by the time things start happening. If we had a proper suggestions thread, like “Screenshots” or “What did you do in Boundless today”, it would be easier to track and most likely stick forever.

Isn’t this what the entire category is for? https://forum.playboundless.com/c/suggestions/9

Sure, maybe a “Frequently suggested suggestions” thread may make sense, but even then when you can filter the forum down to all suggestions by visiting a single category, I don’t really see how this is needed.

1 Like

Maybe I am just not used to it. Would like to see a complied topic where people can vote on suggestions to see which are popular and which are not and just have them all in the same place.

Besides, many suggestions have already been suggested before :thinking:

At this point in time most posts are suggestions. I like reading peoples ideas and their is always a chance monumental will pick out a good one and bring it to the next level actually incorporating it in the game. And once things start back up full swing then it will all probably get more structured.

2 Likes