Sky Express Shops - Efficient shops designed for fast shopping and footfall

I’m excited to announce the opening of the Sky Express Shops on Tana VII. This shopping mall took inspiration from the Footfall Co-op experience. We wanted to create an express shopping experience that puts shoppers up close to your products. As new players, we put a small shop in the co-op because it was all we could afford at the time. Since then we’ve grown and used our experience to provide a space for others. We hope this can be a hub for new and existing shop-owners that need an organized place to start and can use some additional footfall to support their shop.

Shops in our mall are single plots that shoppers have to pass through to get to more shops. This allows shops to get footfall when we’re just “window shopping”. This also encourages shop owners to put their best products up front.

We also have kiosks in the center of the mall that can be either rented (for free) or will mostly be used to give out free items to new players. We can give anyone access to these shop stands to distribute free items to new players.

Portals are allowed but they must be on the 2nd floor above the shopping plot with access through the 2nd floor of the mall hub.

We have access to the ground and have protected an inky leaf farm below the mall. We built over mud.

You can easily access us through the central Legendville Hub. We’re in the yellow section next to Fireborn and below the Nobel’s Myth and The Witch’s Brew portal.

We’re still a work in progress and open to suggestions. Our 2nd floor will be available for portals for anyone that wants us to add one.

We have some rules in the “Shop Owner’s” Lounge similar to the footfall co-op to make this setup work and hopefully limit griefing. We also encourage shop owners to pick a location next to shops that sell similar items, but if you have to build in the purple section, we won’t stop you.

Feel free to contact me here or in game. I’m usually online as blastronaut, craftonaut, stealthonaut or various other alt’onauts. We have a mailbox in the Shop Owners Lounge as well that anyone can use.

We will be stocking all the FREE shops as fast as we can.

9 Likes

Also, all of our plots start with at least 7k prestige. This makes it very easy to achieve 10k, similar to the footfall co-op.

Looks clean and clear. Good job

2 Likes

Thanks Buugi!

I would LOVE a plot! :blush:

3 Likes

Great! It’s the same process as the co-op, except there’s four colors/paths to choose from. I may also be at the co-op redecorating the mini shops there.

1 Like

Hey, i sent ya a pm regarding the mall if ya could read it! thx

1 Like

Thanks for heads up. I replied.

Since we pretty much operate from the Sky Express now, I added super fast access to the Co-Op and back.

2 Likes

I haven’t been around the last few days as much as I hoped. Anyone that has failed to connect you can send me a message in game using the mailbox or pm me here with you character name and plot # you want and i’ll at least slap a reservation sign on it to let everyone know that it’s taken. I’ve had quite a few pms but have only connected with a few in game. I’ll be around a lot tonight starting about an hour from now.

I’m also looking for cheap oort for the portals because my solo meteor hunts are being slowed down by gleambow meteors I can’t get to. I’ve tried a lot of things but I just don’t have a high level enough character to get to them with enough time and they only give me 1 oort stone.

I make great footfall here and also made quite a sale today :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should get a plot if your trying to start with stores

1 Like

Request baskets for Oort! :blush:

1 Like

I installed a few just now, but I’m still poor at the moment.

Half of the Sky Express Shops is now reserved or occupied with shops. Shop-owners are already reporting brisk sales and good footfall. The shops are designed to be friendly to shoppers, new shop owners, and experienced shops as well. We recently added a portal to PS Biitula above the Lamblis gate along with free portals for whoever wants one.

We have beautiful sky views:

I scan the shops at least daily because our layout makes it fast and easy to scan all shops.

We have dedicated FREE and 1 coin kiosks that I can make available to anyone that needs to offload rock, flint, or unwanted supplies as well as tools for new players. The kiosks get constant traffic. You can also rent a kiosk (for free) if you only want to sell gear without the hassle of decorating a shop.

I have a new discord server for the Sky Express Shops: Boundless Sky Express Shops

Feel free to reach out to me about anything related to the shops. Thanks to all that have reserved or built shops already.

1 Like