To be have a consistent exterior view of our settlement we have some building rules. Please be sure you understand it if you want to live close to us.
- Please build your ground floor by light cold rock and stone;
- first floor and above — by light cold wood and its derivatives. We recommend you to use Decorative Timber for floor covering of the ground floor and below too.
- Please use light shades of cold colours. You can emphasize it by light shades of warm colours or dark shades of cold as decorative elements. It’s welcome but not more 10% approximately. Emphasize the details but don’t overdo it.
- Welcome and recommended to decorate your home by metals — Machined or Refined Silver and Titanium Alloy for ground floor and only Refined for above. The use of copper is undesirable. The use of gold is by rule of warm shades.
- Please don’t use raw Gleam, make Gleam Lanterns. Match its colour to the colour of your walls.
We haven’t any rules how you need to form your interior. It’s your personal deal.
Please be patient to our requirements.
I shall translate here advises “where to get building materials” and other recommendations soon.