"SkySaga: Infinite Isles" VS "Boundless"

For tech fragments and copper on Berlyn, go to the desert and look up at the cliff faces. they will have plenty of both. I can easily come away with about 100 copper in 2 hours by doing that. The tech fragments will shine a nice bright green against the yellow stone. The more vertical stone exposed, the better.

p.s. Bring plenty of grapples in two stacks for dual-wielding…and leaves for platforming.

5 Likes

Boundless destroys sky saga infinite isles.

1 Like

Heheh :wink: it’s all a matter of opinion though. But actually, after posting this topic, I’ve come to realize that they aren’t really comparable, and not because one is better than the other, but simply because they’re two widely different games.

Even though they both are voxelbased and reliant on randomly generated worlds, they still differentiate completely in terms of what type of gameplay the devs envisioned and strive to pursue.

Current Boundless relies heavier on the vast, open world, creative aspect of sandbox survival gaming, complex crafting and more comparable to the idea that Minecraft was built upon, whilst SkySaga aims to bring much clearer lines to divide the creative builder type of gameplay from what you expect from an ordinary MMORPG, giving the player the option to choose what they want most out of the game or to experience them.

So basically, I love them equally as much, both in their own way. Both dev-teams are really doing a bangup job trying to please everyone and they’ve all earned the respect they so rightfully deserve for listening to their community.

Wishing just one good game to come out on top, is like condemning other good experiences from ever surfacing, so I implore anyone reading this to think twice before deliberately posting negative, unhelpful and unconstructive comments and avoid being hateful, because the dev-teams in question has been working hard and been overly relentless, trying to bring us, the gamers, best possible experience. So they deserve equal amounts of respect back from us. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well when you put it like that… I guess you are right. haha

1 Like

Well, for now, Skysaga is dead in the water…

I’ve been playing skysaga for a lot (months), but boundless absolutely crushed that game :smiley:

1 Like

It is not a clone because it uses a voxel world of sorts. Voxel is not the determining factor of a clone of minecraft. I hate seeing that printed. Even if its old post I just found.

4 Likes

Definitely not a Minecraft clone.

2 Likes