Slice of Life

It came to me in a dream.

“Slides… with portals”

Here’s the fantastically narrated journey of how the Slice of Life came to be :slight_smile:
my good friend Oort the Mute was kind enough to put together this excellent dialogue
and poured his heart and soul into it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_stcldjbMJc&feature=youtu.be

Visit the Slice and stop by the giftshop. Come explore BAYmart as it nears a grand opening! Located just behind the Portal Temple gate in Therka Market!

6 Likes

Just before BAY Mart and The Slice have become reality, @Xanotos visited the building site…

1 Like

It literally just drops frames of me spinning. Like, If i took capture of MY view of it, it’d be… crazy

1 Like

yeah - remember I told you when recording that it looks a bit funny as there are only moments it registers all (or most) frames

in here u look a bit spastic :joy: maybe that should be the title: spastic doctor?

What’s a simple and easy capture software, I only need to take like a 10 second video to show you the madness on my screen

try windows one - if u are on pc; windows button+G activates it; than just press E in game to be able to press recording or use windows+R (not sure if I remember that short right)

You know what this is exactly what I’ve mentioned happens in FlyFF called “PoS lag” or “point of service lag” I also noticed it last night as we were practicing arkjumps, you ( and in turn I guess me ) are moving too fast for the server to accurately tell other players where you are. This is going to make pvp awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like