Slingbow Depot: In stock

Within the next few days high quality bows and tools will return to a whole new depot location.

30 types of bows will be supplied along with the fastest grapples and most reliable T6 gathering tools.

This time I am not alone. Co forger @glxxmz will be forging half the store. Let the games begin!

US East Guardian hub exclusive store. Its literally right off the hub!

15 Likes

6 Likes

Slingbow Cuttle (O.O)

3 Likes

Brrraaaaains. And cookies.

2 Likes

There are some bows out. Shop isnt finished but feel free to shop.

2 Likes

SmoCFhZCi1kzu

4 Likes

2 Likes

Lol here I thought I’d be able to return my unused slingbows :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Unused? All brand new.

Lol yea. Tho I can’t actually say if they were forged by you or not. Haven’t looked at them in a long time.

1 Like

No refunds.

Ok calling us opened. Portal in Show Room. or fall off the US East Guardian hub.

2 Likes

Thanks for the Honor! Portal opened at PS Biitula hub.

1 Like

Current stock list:

Fast
Long range
Critical
Multi shot bows

Random lucent single shots. With added damage.

T6 hammers
Axes
Shovels

Find us next to US East Guardian hub or PS Biitula and showroom.

Once I return from work I will start forging 480 rank lucent bows. Stay tuned.

Also looking to hook up directly to hunt lodges.

@shortyd856
@Lesioui

Worth mentioning my first ever multi shot was from the Slingbow depot. Never looked back at my own forged rapid-firing long range slings after that xD. Great stuff as usual Orriansss

1 Like

Thanks @RedY3 seems a lot of my old customers arent around anymore. If anyone doesnt know about the depot it was one of the 1st slingbow specialty stores. Going all the way back to the 1st few months of launch. Great quality weapons for fair prices.

Here is the original post! Good times

We still carry 4 types of gem bows. Test them out all are great in their own way.

2 Likes

Cant find my old “advertisement” for the shop haha.

1 Like

I posted lol. In the old topic you can find a video testing out each type bow. The bows are also stronger now than they were then.

1 Like