Slingbow Forging: Special buffs not showing up on final product

I forged a stack of ruby slingbows and got +5 damage debuff, +4 slow debuff and +4 bleed over time but only the damage debuff showed up on the final product and the only forge effects that show up are +190 rank and “damage debuff”. It mentions no damage debuff level or anything. I feel like I ruined an entire stack of ruby slingbows, which are not easy to make.

I suggest going over special gum slingbow forging and fixing this.

Also I am pretty pissed off so much of my time and resources were wasted. 27 refined ruby gems, 29 burn shards, 8 enriched bonding agent and all the forging components used (which is a lot since it was a stack of bows being forged).

Now I am stuck with a stack of regular ruby slingbows with “damage debuff”, whatever that is. Not only do I have to sell them at basically the same price as regular gem bows but I have to eat the loss for all the forging materials as well.

I am guessing the other buffs did not show up because they were not lvl 5, which is bullsh*t IMO. A rank 290 bow should have all these things.

Here is the article you need to read :slight_smile:
Also, if you afraid fail too much at once, you should forge 1 by 1 instead of 9 at once.

I usually do 5- 9 at once, because i know its a gamble move, and if i success i will get a lot of good items for long time.

Also i usually prepare the boon removal solvent to remove the boon i don’t want.

At the end, the bow u get there is not bad, debuff bow is really useful on higher tier planet.
(My highest forge rank is 310, merlin got 390 rank yesterday i think.)

Ok I tested a bow and every buff actually does work, they are just not listed in the description of the bow. It’s a pretty badass bow by the way. So really the problem is that customers cannot see the actual stats on the bow.

I am disappointed however because I know it came out +4 bleed, +4 slow and +5 weak but it is only actually doing +3 bleed, +3 slow and +5 weak. That’s a bug for sure.

1 Like