Small Business Saturday!

getting myself ready - just need to switch from testing and find the location

are we meeting on discord somewhere?

I have a Discord Channel we can use. I’ll add a channel from our City Discord.

Meeting place is “Lacuna” in the “Emporium Nocturne” through P.S. Gravidias HUB or Ultima HUB Courtyard.

However i am having Internet issues (Choice words for Comcast) And can’t currently log on. Trying my phone hotspot to support the game next…

Im on, Im in, Lets Get a parade together!!

Small Business Saturday Parade today!! come one come all!! Wer’re waiting for YOU!

(Needs more coffee…)

Thanks to ALL who participated!

We had about 8 steady players. Let say on average we generate 30c per person, so 30x8=240 x 60beacons = 14,400c. We were able to generat a bit of fotfall help for many.

We seen many really Cool builds, found a Game of Thrones themed City, I rode a giant ice slide into a pool. We took a group photo at elev 240. We had lots of fun!!!

Look out for the Next Small Business Saturday when they fix footfall!!

We would love to see you there!

3 Likes

Thanks for gifts at the end!!

Cool event - looking forward to more.:sunglasses:

1 Like

I missed out on some of it, when you were leaving the first stop I wasn’t sure where you were going or who was part of it. So, went thorough portals to a lot of shops and some settlements and walked around, Hope it helped them some. Sad of how some were just flooring and a few stands and that was it.

1 Like

Will learn to organise group better next time. Maybe discord chanel for the event can help. We had a lot of delays when chosing destination and showing portals as using chat takes time and it’s easy to miss things when some lines move up the list fast.

late getting there, not used to the chat, only used it once and the only discord I am on with BL is with the guild I am a member. I’m getting to many discords to join.
Tired, going to bed :slight_smile:

I am not a gamer type and I only started using discord recently when Boundless became my addiction - use it very little, but it does help to communicate and organize things faster so…
I’d say Boundless official discord server is best as you can also track some discussions without participating and learn a lot as people explain in-game features, give good advice or post trade offers.