So a small question

I fell in love with all those colors ice and feel something something brewing in the back of my mind.

Basically i am wondering is it possible to use the reclaim system to pick up the gleam bow ice. Or is it only possible to pick those up by manually breaking them?

I am asking this for if im gonna use those pops at a certain point (to farm all those colors). Can i then just reclaim the lake, regen and do it again or do i have to remove block by block, regen and go again?
As I probably end up needing loads and loads of those colors.

I believe you have to manually break them. Reclaiming only works on blocks that youā€™ve placed, not on blocks that naturally fall within the beacon.

1 Like

Thats my fear :wink: that means even more work. Just asking because in a way you are placing them by running over the water :wink:.

Right, I understand where youā€™re coming from. Iā€™ve not actually been playing during Gleambow so maybe it does work. You could try it out with quick beacon placement on the water, then run around after using your consumable and see if it works.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a ā€œDUGUPā€ ice type you get when you break a natural block, only those ā€œDUGUPā€ blocks are reclaimed I believe. I havenā€™t tested if the ice generated is of the natural or dugup type, Iā€™d assume itā€™s natural.

2 Likes

Give it a try. Easiest solution I guess , although if its a new beaocn you need to wait 2hrs to find out

2 Likes

I guess its trying timešŸ˜‰

4 Likes

In 2 hours i can test it out. Claimed 2 times on circa 1 already turned and one still water. Ill run over the water in 2 hours and wait for an other 2 more hours for good measure. After that ill reclaim and see what happens.

Ill let you guys know somewhere around 17 utc.

2 Likes

Whell I couldnā€™t wait an other 2 hours

The ice created before and after plotting does get picked up with the reclaim system.

4 Likes

Downside you have to wait 2 hours on a fresh beacon.

2 Likes

So to make it worth it one would have to plot an ocean every few hours lol

2 Likes

At least you donā€™t have to manually Un-plot everythingā€¦

Or do it with each Alt and mitigate some waiting

3 Likes

1 popsicle hasnā€™t a huge duration/durability (withs ever) so you have to keep that in mind tošŸ˜‰.

1 Like

Probably a good idea to do it once and plot sections of parts you want to repeatedly use for a set of colors. If i see on Circarpous most common color range is greens and blues at least that is what it looks like from the ice collection i have atm.

What if you plot it then run through. Only 1 way to find out. Let us know gow it goes.

1 Like

Did that both existing gleambow ice and blank water plot. If you ment that gave it 2 hours to pass the reclaim timer.
Went over the blanc water plots and reclaimed both beacons. Claimed (exciting) and generated gleambow ice got picked up by the reclaim system.

2 Likes

Great happy it worked. Boundless is about to get very colorful.

2 Likes

Me to :joy::rofl::joy: would have been a lot of hamers and annoying plotting circumstances.
Think ima going to claim a lake tomorrow :joy::rofl::joy:

Reclaim it and plot the ash :grin:
Permanent ash lake :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol that is going to be one crazy lake. Or desert.

1 Like