So as we have all promised to be more active on Steam

… and guides and content and lions and tigers and bears oh my!

Here is my new Steam guide

10 Likes

Nice dedication. It’s cool to post stuff like this.

If I can make one little suggestion, if you have a video editor, to cut the first 2:20 seconds of the game loading out of the video. It may make have negative effects on people that watch it.

1 Like

yeh thats one of my biggest faults (i am too lazy to actually record - as it takes about 12 hours to render a 1hr record) - but also in this case impossible as i streamed then uploaded… but your right… i should start streaming only once ihave loaded in

1 Like

I love the idea.

As far as I’m aware you can trim youtube videos online:

1 Like

ahh thx for that, must be a new feature? (i see a lot has changed on youtube)

I wouldn’t trust any video editing features that YouTube provides. It’s just better to record a few extra seconds before you actually start the recording and learn how to audio sync things to video. Just saying this from personal experience and if it does another round of encoding, then it just drops quality down even more.

But good on you to making a guide and some videos! :smiley:

1 Like

just to let you all know… i now have a working mic \o/

So expect me to fire out content regularalalaly (can never spell that one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) - just don’t ever expect it to be as good as @Jiivita or some others :’(

3 Likes

There is only one Jivita.

There is only one Barney.

4 Likes

I miss @Squidgy 's song videos :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

? i heard of him but don’t think i seen his stuff?

2 Likes

here is a playlist with his songs … all long time ago, but hack, we had many good laughs cuz of them ^^

Njargh, now as I saw them again I miss the old sand texture (and it’s shading) again :confused: … ^^

5 Likes

O…M…GEEEEEEEE never laughed so hard in my life!

But now i cant get It’s Not Minecraft out of my XXing head… DARN YOU!!!

2 Likes

you are welcome :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Providing my next two weeks aren’t too hectic, there may be a song on the way!

4 Likes

I’m also thinking about doing a video series from my PlayStation. But again, depends on life!

1 Like

yeah, that would be realy cool, but yes, don’t feel pressed to something. It’s just that you made wonderful videos (not only the music ones :wink: ) and it would be great to see more about Boundless from you again, especially now when the realese is coming in! :smiley:

1 Like