So.... hunting?

I mean hell we don’t even have a T7 exo to go to. Got open sovereigns but no t7s. Shouldn’t at least 2-3 a week be open since we can’t rent them? Players renting worlds should cover the costs to have T7 planets constantly in game. Or let us rent T7 if they won’t be weekly.

3 Likes

Tho wouldn’t it be great if we could pay like $5 for an exo spawn :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t of spent $90 just for new colors. I would of rented T7 exos instead

3 Likes

I must agree I cannot get any kindling mass. No exos. No kindling mass. Why am I constantly asking for more kindling mass. Its time. Let’s us rent planets with it. Concrete shouldn’t be so hard to make. building is a large part of the game after all

4 Likes

I love Hunting! Were me and my peeps all get together and have a good time! #GTG UnderWorld rocks!

I have to ask

If you don’t like building and gave up your plots, why buy 9 sovereigns?

2 Likes

Mining of course! And to help @Ratchel. Plus he still has access to everything he did before. He just has nothing plotted anymore

1 Like

Ah ok fair nuff :slight_smile:

I do agree with OP we need a hunting update real bad. If there were other ways to get oort it might be less important.

@morey523 u try genshin impact yet? Great game and it’s free

Sorry bud but I gotta prove ya wrong there. If people don’t like hunting I never would have did the 6 hour Marathon hunt

1 Like

I think y’all missed the satire part

But one has to wonder how many people hunt because they need to and how many hunt cause they like it.

7 Likes

I have about 2,000 times more oort than I need for my current uses. I hunt for cash, but mostly for fun. It’s the best community activity I’ve seen the game!

Haha I didn’t miss it I was just messing around with ya bud

I’d say it’s half and half, a lot of people hunt because they like hanging out with us and think it’s fun but a majority of people only come when they need to

1 Like

I’ve downloaded it just haven’t played it yet. Was playing COD beta mainly this past weekend.

1 Like

In the first 4 days that game made 50 million dollars

1 Like

Genshin? Wow

Googled - apparently it made 100 mil in under 2 weeks, which was the game’s budget.

Not a fan of the fact that the game censors the words Hong Kong and Taiwan. But that’s the law for Chinese devs apparently.

On the other hand, you can say the plural of the word BALL in their game!

Pretty decent poll here:

From about a year ago so I assume people are even more bored now

Notice only 15% said they hunt because they enjoy it

1 Like

Omg so much this. Why make drops we can only get when the devs feel like giving us some :frowning:

4 Likes

But isn’t it pay to win? That’s why it’s made so much money?

1 Like

Yeah it is but in a surprisingly unobtrusive way. You pay to unlock more characters with gacha mechanics, but you have a decent starting set for free and get more for free too. Worth checking out, I’m having fun so far

1 Like

If trends continue then the team will want to update - not just add features.

While it is possible that would just add the shields/wrath…instead it seems like they are focused on updating the systems and introducing meaningful updates.

So, if they were going to do a hunting update…wouldn’t that impact the skills?

So if they were doing a skill update, that would probably be before the hunting update.

They have a lot of systems layered on top of each other. I think they are trying to update the systems to support new processes.

2 Likes