So my plan just for fun

I’m not the best boundless player, ive come across many many nice people. and its nice to meet you all.

I had an idea for myself since I find myself building on boundless and “borrowing” blocks and what not.
I originally went to school to be a drafter and I love designing houses and making them. SO for certain people, maybe they don’t want to make their own houses/structures…or maybe they cant think of a good idea for one.

I was thinking maybe I can make houses and other things for people using my own plots. if they showed me where they wanted their house/structure and provided me the blocks, (later I would supply the blocks) I could make their house/structure for them for coin/trades. After I built the structure they could simply replace it with their own plots.

If anyone would be interested post here. Opinions welcome.

I am also saving for the master package to be able to somewhat have the dev team help me build a public world that will hopefully make popular building blocks easy to get without jumping worlds or looking too hard.

7 Likes

I think that’s a great idea. Hopefully someone will be interested in it, I’d be excited to see what you build for people. :slight_smile: :construction_worker:

I am horrible at getting my own blocks at the moment just because mining gets boring and id rather build, but I love building. I just never have enough blocks. I’m also new. but I have so many ideas for simple housing to something crazy.

1 Like

if enough people are interested when the game comes out, I will gladly repurchase the draft tool I had for school and use it to atleast show simple floor plans that anyone could understand.

2 Likes

I would be happy to supply building materials in exchange for builds. I’m not an aweful builder myself, but I occasionally find my self uninspired and building in the same style, or lacking the motivation to actually start a build I have planned. I’m sure we can work out a mutually beneficial plan, possibly even something that is profitable to us both?

2 Likes

You could always use magica voxel, a free software to plan your builds.

Shameless plug.

6 Likes

havok40k I can see where that would work beautifully. the only other person we would need is a digger. Someone to make the ground level and so on.

2 Likes

I know JUST the person

4 Likes

haha yes that would work better the only problem is that would look crowded to me if someone wanted something more like a HOUSE, house.

does this mean we have a new member for our township?

1 Like

looks like a business is started. Patience and time are key. I have a job in real life as well lol but if the blocks are supplied, and the idea is in order, and the land is carved out, I can finish rather quickly.

1 Like

towns can be made as well…small to medium towns to start.

1 Like

I didn’t want you to build that, I’ve already built myself. I was just suggesting a free software for you to use. You can design whatever you think there.

A house, town, shop, etc.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting about that software! :slight_smile: I had no idea that is a thing.

4 Likes

You could use that software to build up a catalog of different buildings and let people choose what they want :wink:

6 Likes

no no, I was saying if someone wanted a straight up house. using that would make it look to crowded for my brain lol. drafters use lines.

2 Likes

but I would love that software for other things :slight_smile: its a great idea

1 Like

youre right that’s a great idea

1 Like

If you want a free software that uses lines and looks more profesional, Sketch Up is a good choice.

3 Likes

I like your previous mentioned software, and sketch up is perfect for a game like this. great ideas!

1 Like