So this gleam club

Considering I have a master and Oortian package but am still gonna play on PS4 I also have to buy DDE so I’m not sure I fully agree

But I’m also not complaining, I was more or less trying to see if they would add it to those

#firstworldproblems

I think you’ll survive

1 Like

No need for the smart(ness) again wasn’t complaining

I think the tradeoff between gleam club (dde) and early access (founders packs) is very reasonable.

No disagreement at all

I just was curious if they’d add it to those packages

Sir let me get this straight you have oortian DDE and Master…

well I suppose this might make you a expert on the topic of smart(ness)

No in all reality thank you for ensuring I have a good gaming experience the world needs people as generous as you!

1 Like

I think we got plenty for what we paid for already. no reason to add things when it was never advertized we would get more to begin with

I have the Oortian as my main, master as my brothers and other siblings, all of that was bought before my expensive pc broke, all I have now is a ps4, so I’d rather spend the money on DDE than another PC, so yeah troll away

if u spend 5000 dollars and ur PC is broke and ur never gunna use it, maybe you could talk to the devs or something to get some benifits transfered? Seems like alot of money to have spent to just not get a new PC…

Why? The benefits transfer to ps4

Had that confirmed forever ago

alright then

sounds like u just want some free stuff. I’m sceptical you’ll get it.

Sounds like I want free stuff? Are you joking? FREE? I support this game 100% obviously and can show it. It was me asking if they would. Not complaining nothing of the such, try again

You got everything you paid for right?

1 Like

You’re good lol (applause)

1 Like

basically because you spent … at least 8k? on this game you feel as if you should get an extra perk or two?

( not calling you entitled… not trolling etc… just trying to see if i understand it correctly… If ii do, then yes you are right… people like you who applaud something that much SHOULD get a little something extra… but my opinion follows)

• you can actually live on the dev world
  • get 200 plots per 2 and etc
  • exclusive options for character
  • art work
  • design a pubilc world
  • Design an in-game world
  • AND talk to the devs personally once per month

But yes… you still should get infinate fuel (as all founders should imo) maybe make it life time due to spending so much on certain packs?

Point is… at this time of dev we all doubt than any extra perks will ever be added to existing packs/backers

and so there is no confusion… any account you own WILL be the account on the PS4… the only difference is the characters do not Cross over but the perks do… so just make sure you install the Oortarch account on PS4 :wink:

2 Likes