So this happened. Stuck on exo after returning to the sanctum

I had this happen upon returning to the sanctum. It would appear that I’m still on the exo, but I can’t do anything.

I know how to get out of it by force quitting the game, but I wanted to see if maybe any devs were on that wanted to take a look in case this reveals some sort of bugs. Dunno if they’re awake though.

1 Like

Oh topic…is that corruption orbs under ground??

1 Like

It would appear that I am stuck in the ground and can see through up to the surface. I believe those orbs are above ground. Also time is still moving and so are creatures I believe.

1 Like

I know this has been documented before I believe. Continue to play. Instead of starring at the endless miners tunnels :crazy_face:

1 Like

Found out I was actually logged out of the game, so must have crashed returning to the sanctum. Weird how I could still see time passing and creatures and people moving.

1 Like

giphy%20(1)

1 Like

Unfortunately this seems to be an issue that can happen at any point when returning to Sanctum via whatever means including respawning after death.

Had this happen to me a few times when I was doing the Reaper Trials and the only solution seems to be to shutdown the game.

Definitely a bug that needs fixing.

1 Like

Yeah same with me respawning during a hunt

Hehe 11mths late to the party. There’s a thread called “can we stop the necroing” for this :grin:

1 Like

Actually it’s more like this is the definition of irony thread