So um.... warp wraith?

I’m just like… ya know… chilling in a mine… and hearing weird noises. My mind is taking me back to some post I saw on steam months ago… I searched the forum and found some concept art, speculation, talk about AI, etc…
What does anyone know about the Titans and warp wraiths and stuff. That’s all I’m thinking about while drilling rocks rn.

2 Likes

Oh, the Warp Wraith? It’s around, I’ve seen it a few times myself.

It tends to only watch though; biding its time to strike when I’m most vulnerable;

The moment I’ve gone for a leak.

6 Likes

Well, all the graphics and data for the Warp Wraith are in the game files (eg. it’s 140 XP for killing a T1 Warp Wraith), so I imagine it’s a matter of time until they start haunting our caves and the forums are alive with complaints that some new end-game item is locked behind a progress wall because it requires Warp Wraith Tail as an ingredient and someone wants 100 of these new blocks right now and dislikes hunting or mining with their new level-3 builder alt and how much they despise run-on sentences.

Speculation is rampant that the Warp Wraith will be unleashed without an official announcement, just to add a frisson to its trepidation. Keep looking over your shoulder while you dig.

12 Likes

I’m still hoping its a “shadow drop” let the wraith surprise us, don’t tell us its coming in an announcement. The surprise will only last a few hours anyway, and everyone will know, so why ruin the ride :laughing:

12 Likes

MgM917xXaTwdi

8 Likes

Warp Wraiths are In-game I live on a T6 planet they seem too keep there distance and watch

4 Likes

Word, nicely put. I’ve been a CM on a few projects and it’s a little… intense sometimes lol.
The shoulder-looking is also intense - them thangs look nasty.

That’s cool - I would love to see a screen if someone could snag one.
I hopped through your portal the other day and saw your “Warp Zone” i think you call it? It’s really nice!

2 Likes

What’s a warp wraith?

2 Likes

Oh they’re still working on that? I figured it had been abandoned and wasn’t coming out.

1 Like

God danget… did Bob got out of my basement again :expressionless:

5 Likes

I can’t wait till this thing sneaks up on us lol

I’m waiting to see a Brutal T8 spawn :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Tap tap tap… :anguished:
Tap tap tap… :fearful:
Tap tap tap… :scream:

7 Likes

Rap tap tap

2 Likes